Possible To Get EMO For Christmas?

Hi,
I just discovered EMO yesterday and I fell in love with him.
I know I’m late, but it there any possible way to get this little guy at home, on Christmas? What’s the actual delay between order and shipment?

3 Likes

I’m really new here myself and ordered EMO on December 7. From what I’ve seen historically, it can take from around a month to more than 5, but that was due to outside circumstances hitting China and the world as a whole. Hopefully, the shipping and production for them won’t be so tough by now. Sorry for the lack of specifics from me!

Hello it might take a month or two depends on if China goes on lock down …i ordered my emo on October 3rd it didn’t get shipped out until October 27th and i didn’t receive him until November 15th hope this helps❤

1 Like

No problem, thanks for you reply

I understand it’s complicated right nom. Thanks for the reply.

I ordered my guy this month to i was under the impression that he will get here before xmas as that what was advertised, hench why i just got emo and buy the new charger later as stated if you want him quicker, but by reading comments i know think differently :thinking: the numbers for sent to courier has not moved in at least a week

1 Like

It will take 3 or 8 weeks …depends on a lot of things mostly if china goes on lock down or anything happens during production or if they go on holiday …it might take no more then 1 month or two for you to receive him :heart:

1 Like

EMO Shipping Update :package: read through that some hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

…it depends, on how fast SANTA’S REINDEER is…

4 Likes