Please while the waiting

Hello to all the testers please more videos :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Check out www.emolives.info - I’m posting more and more there - aiming for one each day!

6 Likes

Hi Wayne thanks for update video on emolives. Can you do if possible more long video? This will be really interesting while we wait because in the main Living AI homepage I believe I see only the same footage thanks again :wave::muscle:

3 Likes

I created an Instagram Account for my EMO which I will post Stuff (German)

5 Likes

I would LOVE to video my Emo daily and post it… Just waiting to receive it.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/EmosLeben

2 Likes

I’ve done a number of short videos to highlight specific things about EMO. What specifically do you want to see if I was to do a longer video?

3 Likes

Hi like weather and app setup like face recognition and if he can turn around and go forward with voice command something like that I know that takes a while but if possible thanks I will appreciate that

2 Likes

I’m quite interested in how the facial recognition and pet recognition tagging is achieved. Is there a specific command to ask EMO to remember a face or animal, or did the Beta EMO’s not have this function? Cheers

3 Likes

I do have a twitch stream, and one of the things I would love to do on the stream is to feature EMO making dice rolls for my viewers and participants. I think it would be cute, and would help boost ratings AND get the word about EMO out. I think this is VERY amazing technology, and I’m super excited to get it in the mail. I’m number 7-thousand-something, so … very sad that this is going to take so long.

2 Likes

I agree with you maybe the Beta of the Tester has less function of the Production one . By the way I have a YouTube channel maybe I ask much to beta Tester because of my passion to do good video when my Emo arrive I will post for sure a good review . I hope that in the community maybe someone try to post a really enjoyable video :grin::grin::grin::muscle:

2 Likes

I’ll make sure that if possible at the time when I get my EMO I’ll try to make a video but its going to take a while though. If I do make a video I’ll be sure to make it good :wink: . I’ve had a lot of experience with recording and editing videos. :happy:

4 Likes

Do it yes I hope it will arrive soon take care :+1:

2 Likes