Over 6 weeks since ordering

We are starting to wonder if we should cancel our order or what. Are we ever going to get our order?!

1 Like

Good afternoon, the whole region shenzhen China,is mandatory forty until the end of this month, there is no type of trade company or factory working in this period as public transport is suspended and leaving their homes can only take place with the authorization of the local police.You can get more information on Youtube or in local newspapers.

1 Like

Was it extended? Earlier this week they said the lockdown was through the 20th?

Actually I was reading online that they’ve relaxed the lockdown in some parts of the city as of Friday?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-18/shenzhen-lockdown-eases-as-xi-seeks-to-soften-covid-impact

If you really want EMO you should wait, not 6 weeks but approximately 4 months.

1 Like

We ordered this for our son. It’s all he wanted for his birthday. With everything going on in the world that’s exactly why I’m questioning our order.

I think you’ll be okay. It’s been 17 weeks since I ordered. I ordered November 19th.

William has explained this correctly.

If there are lockdowns in place, everyone should try and understand that orders and production are going to be delayed. It’s understandable that we all want our orders to be made and shipped like ASAP, but when certain situations arise we should be understanding of them. I personally had to wait for close to 4 months to get my EMO and this was even before any of these restrictions or delays occurred.

2 Likes

Please be patient. If we didn’t know the circumstances they are under and it just seemed they were sitting on it for no reason, that would be different. I really want this company to succeed and be able to keep developing Emo in the direction they have already put so much work towards.

1 Like

This post was made here on the forum a week ago. The conduct due to the advancement of the number of cases to forty remains without a closing date. (China has adopted 0 (zero) policy against Covid-19) any outbreak in any province, extreme measures are taken to regain control.

2 Likes

Exactly, seems like China is one of the only countries that are taking the pandemic seriously, I can say that Australia has given up on lockdowns and it has shown in how many cases we have per day now, compared to when we had lockdowns. It is good to see that they are trying to keep their citizens safe which in turn of course will effect how many business operate. Hopefully things will be back to normal once lockdowns are ease once again.

2 Likes