Order to delivery

Hi just wondering like a lot of customers on here when I will even get a tracking number or even better a delivery of the emo? My order number is 23052 - ordered and paid($449.45)for on the 28/01/2022. Seriously, I’m concerned about receiving the item and whether I’ve made an error in deciding to buy one for my son who is autistic- which I felt he would both benefit from the interactions and reward for good behaviour. My son I feel has just about given up on receiving his reward. :frowning: Would you please advise an update??
Cheers Serena

I saw a post on FB yesterday that someone who ordered his EMO on January 15th had just received it. Have you been watching the numbers on the delivery page? They were updated several times this week, in fact last night. Your order should be ready to ship in another week or so.

2 Likes

Hey macfixer01,

I didn’t even know there was a FB page with these details on… Thank you :blush: will have a look for it
Cheers

Another thing to consider is that even after your EMO order ships, it could still take a bit to actually receiver your order. My EMO order shipped to the US on 5.12.22 and I am still waiting on it to arrive. So, you may need to add another 2 to 3 weeks, depending on where you are, for a shipped order to actually arrive on your doorstep.

My order #21245 - Ordered on January 16th, 2022 - Shipped to the US on May 12th, 2022 - Still waiting on the order to show up on May 26th, 2022. Hoping it shows up by May 28th, more likely to show up the following week. I keep following the tracking. Tracking on the LivingAI website seems to have stopped, once it reached the US, while currently I am following the package via the USPS website.

Wishing you the best in receiving your order soon!!

1 Like

Yes I thought about clarifying that afterward. As I said based on the latest numbers her package should be ‘ready’ to ship in a week or so. But we know there are delays at the airport and also with the delivering company in the destination country, so an additional 2 weeks or so of actual shipping time can be expected.

I didn’t mean to give you the wrong impression. There is an official Facebook group (E.M.O Pet Community) for purposes similar to this forum. Sharing information about EMO’s, posting videos, and asking for help with problems. Some forum members don’t use FB, and some of the FB people don’t use the forum. So several people repost the Delivery page status numbers from here on the Facebook group for people trying to figure out how close they are to getting their order.

I’m glad you told me the correct FB page as I joined the wrong one… Thanks for the clarification…

1 Like