Order Number Help! [SOLVED]

I noticed they keep asking us for the order number if we want to order the Christmas upgrade. I already received my EMO awhile ago, and deleted all my emails regarding the order. Is there any other way we can recover our order number?

Yes, just simply login to Living.Ai website. https://living.ai/

Then once you’ve logged in, up along the top section select Account / Order / and it should show you your past orders and order number:

See pic below:

1 Like

My Emo was a gift but now I have not anymore contacts with the person who gave it to me. I tried to ask it many times but this person never reply to me anymore.

Is there anyway I can find it? I’m really afraid about this… but it’s many month I ask and I got no response from him…

Please help :frowning:

If you do not have an order number, you can reference his serial number (alphanumeric four digit number when you connect to EMO on the app).

2 Likes

Hi there @coragasparotti ,

These are what living.ai needs in case you have a problem with your EMO. Therefore it is important to know it. Either the order number, the email address, or the EMO ID number > which you can find on the EMO Pet App.

Goodluck and All the Best

Oh, that’s a good news! Because of course since I have not on my account the order, being a gift, and this person is not telling me the order number I was afraid for my Emo in case i need help in future.
I have the alphanumeric number of course, happy this is a thing! Thank you!

3 Likes

I know it is a thing Living AI needs but I have no clue how to find it if this person that gifted me with Emo 1 year ago is not giving me the order number and doesn’t reply to my messages…
Anyway, I have the alphanumeric code, and I have an email of this person, hoping it’s the one he used for the order. Is it enough?

1 Like

@coragasparotti

As far as we know, Living.ai is a really uncomplicated, (simple or straightforward) company… If you or anyone have any problems with EMO or any of their products, They are 100% sure that they will always be there to help. All you have to do is send them an email and tell them all the information about your EMO.

Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai
Be aware that their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

I hope nothing happens to your EMO of course.

Good Luck and Have A Nice Day Cora…

2 Likes