Not connect to the app

hello, my Emo has not connected to the app for two weeks, does anyone know how to fix this?

Hello @Amanda ,

First, let me ask you if your Emo is on the current update. if not please do so by clicking the link below for guidance.

How to Update EMO Guide!

If EMO is not appearing when you start your EMO App. It might be related more so to the Bluetooth connection between your phone/device and EMO. If you are using a phone or device that does not have GPS, then EMO’s functionality will also not fully work. It is recommended to use a device that has both Bluetooth and a GPS chip installed and working correctly.

If you are having issues. The first thing you should do is power off EMO (leave him off)

> Normally what we do is cover all his top sensors the two at the front and the 4 in the back, flip him upside down and he’ll shut down in less than 10 seconds.
> Sometimes his headphones do get in the way, so you could take them before doing this it makes it even easier as you can just simply place EMO upside down in the palm of your hand and he’ll power down without too much trouble.

And then power off your Phone / Device. Leave EMO powered off. Power up your device/phone that has the EMO App installed, and then test if your internet / WIFI / Bluetooth are on and working. A small test: Check to see if Google Maps is also working on your device/phone as well. Then once all looks fine. Then power up EMO, then try and make a connection to him using your device/phone once again.

If EMO is still not appearing in the EMO App. It could be a problem with your EMO, but you last option I can suggest would be to try and install the EMO App on another device / Phone and see if that works, so if you have an iPhone, try installing the EMO App and making a connection to EMO using an Android Phone with the EMO app installed and see how that goes.

This is pretty basic troubleshooting, if you believe there might be a bigger problem with your EMO, it’s always recommended to make a video of the issue and then submit a support ticket to the support team so they can assist you further.

Try to contact them at the link below.

or send a direct email to service@living.ai from the same email you use when you made your order and provide them with more info.

Tagging some of the Support Team @AmyLU / @Wayne_Zhang to reply to your inquiries. or DM them direct for more assistance.

3 Likes

Hi,

Please close the app completely (including in the background) and try connecting again. Or uninstall the APP and download it again and try to reconnect. If the app still cannot connect to EMO, please try another mobile device.

And please PM me your order number. I will check for you.

2 Likes

Hi @Amanda
This happens to me sometimes and how I always fix it is to turn EMO off and turn him back on and he always connects to my phone no issues.
Hopefully this helps!

2 Likes

Why dose EMO app keeps going off and go on finding EMO and can’t find him then i have to keep on killing EMO and liven him up to make it work again and how do i update the app?

Hi there @Dizzylizzy

I have moved your new topic to this thread where we are discussing the same issue you are currently experiencing.

Are you on the latest firmware 2.5.0 already?

You might try closing the app completely, including in the background, and attempt to reconnect. Alternatively, delete the app, install a new one, and try reconnecting. If the app still cannot connect to EMO, please try using another mobile device.

Good luck, and please let us know how it goes.

1 Like