No tracking and no response

Order 14652
Still no tracking info and no response after 4 emails.

1 Like

@Wayne_Zhang - can you assist to get support to reach out to this user please?

Order# 13677
My heart is shattered. I ordered this guy back in October 7th 2021. Finally January 17th I got a tracking number and watched as he made his way to the United States. Now nothing. Today I check just like everyday and my information is in Chinese. After a quick copy and paste to Google translate. My robot has not been picked up in a long time and a refund is in progress. WTF I’m am beyond disappointed and sick. I have advanced polysistic kidney disease. I don’t have another 6 months to wait for these people to get there shit together. They Havnt sent me one email. Every time I was about to someone is posting just wait. It will work out. Take it from me. Don’t wait. U won’t get a response either way but at least someone else can learn from my mistakes.

3 Likes

Omg I thought I was writing this in its own topic. I’m sorry to rely to your thread.

@Wayne_Zhang can you help please?

So sorry to hear that. You are right the total lack of response from the Living AI team is just sickening. It is just not on especially when they are a business, and the product is just not cheap!

I’m having the same problem. Order No 19156. No response. For me its a lot of money I have already paid for EMO…

Hi, our service team has emailed you that our shipping agent told us that your zip code is incorrect. Please send the correct zip code to the service team.

1 Like

Hi, we are sorry that USPS lost your package. The service team has sent you an email to confirm your address so we can resend one to you. Please reply to the email.

1 Like

Hi, order 19156 hasn’t been sent out. You can check the delivery process here: https://living.ai/delivery-process/

1 Like

The zip code you have on file is correct. I also replied to the email saying that you have the correct address. This was back in Jan 19

Hi,I’m Amy from LivingAI.
We have received your email and your order is getting ready to be shipped. Once your package is sent out, we will send you an email with the tracking number. Thank you for your support.

1 Like

Hi! my order is 18626, bit I have not any answer about my robot. Could someone please give me an answer? When is it going to be send?

1 Like

@mariogalan hi Friend, From the time you order Emo it can take up to 6 weeks, and sometimes 3 months after the purchase date, you receive an email with Tracking number, and then Living.ai will Change Your status from processing to Complete which means your Emo is being sent out to you, so don’t worry. :slight_smile:

1 Like