New upgrade coming with Shooting EMO animation?

Please let me program Emo (in C please)

(also Assembly could be enough… …
assembly is great, don’t misunderstood me, I love assembly, my coworker call me crazy when I put assembler in my performance analysis…)

I like Assembly language programming also but haven’t done any for a long time. I switched from BASIC to 6502 assembly language on an Apple ][ back in the early 1980’s, which led me into cracking software copy protection, then continued on doing that on the original Motorola 680xx series Macintoshes. I later did some hobby development though programming Motorola 68HC11 microcontrollers. I always wished I had learned C though.

According to Andy, the developers said they’ll be adding support for this programming environment at some point: https://scratch.mit.edu/

Yes I know… Just hopping for real programming

I think that among the priorities, now, there is support for other languages, the only English language is revealing a limit, no fun talking to EMO

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the next firmware upgrade! seems like EMO is going to be able to do a few new cool things!

I’ll take whatever new features we can get of course. As for future upgrades though, I agree LAI’s priority now should be starting to release support for French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, and whichever other major languages they’ve promised to support. I would assume there will have to be different firmware installation packages for each language and you’ll choose which language you want to install? It makes no sense to try to stuff all languages into one version. Even if it could possibly be done, it would be unnecessarily bloated and would overload the limited memory and resources available inside EMO.

Macfixer01

3 Likes

Lol i shot him already ha ha :gun: :fire_1:

2 Likes