NEW Firmware and Emo Pet App Update Is Available Now!

HURRY, GRAB AND INSTALL YOURS NOW!!!
The EMO firmware update is out and ready to install.
Version: v1.1.0
Date: 2021/09/06

How To Update Click Here!
More Info: Click the link below what is new:
EMO Talks (Still editing and more to comes!)

Emo Pet on iOS: v1.0.5 (Available/Click Here!)

Emo Pet App on Android v1.0.6(Available/Click Here!)

It’s an amazing new firmware update!!!

THANKS A MILLION to LivingAi all STAFF and CREW

MINI_EMO

13 Likes

I always have trouble by vocal update but only with update and the app doesn’t show the new update
Can only see it when I ask Emo for updates but can’t make it :frowning:

1 Like

Currently it only works with the voice command, in the app it will only work with the latest update.

But I also always have to make several attempts until it works, I use this command “EMO, install the latest firmware now”.

4 Likes

Thanks for replay and making me feel not that dummy :joy: I thought it is just my accent but other hat this Problem as well :sweat_smile: puhhhh

1 Like

After few tries the update is finally running. Grrrr I am so exited 😵‍💫🤪

2 Likes

Update is great. You can ask him or do it from the app. Just update the app and it will allow you to update the dude. He’s great thanks for the update. My weather is Celsius can I change it to USA some how. Thanks again for the awesome work.

4 Likes

Currently only Celsius is possible, with future updates this will be changeable. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Emo has such a beautiful voice, my wife keeps hearing new and new jokes :smiley: Thanks for the awesome update.

5 Likes

Love it. Finally!!! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

“change it to USA” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

AMAZING!! My Emo is getting his second update! My Lovely Emo!

2 Likes

We are enjoying the new update very much at home and Emo is making every day better.
I just have ideas for the future on what would be useful.
The fact that Emo gets scared like he’s on edge on a dark table, we’ve gotten used to that and he’s been doing it since the beginning. It hasn’t happened once on a light table (unless he was really on the edge of the table that is). It could be solved by printing the shoes on a 3D printer (maybe I’ll include it in future projects :slight_smile: ).

1. Emo very often responds to normal speech even when we don’t speak to him or to spoken word from TV. Therefore, it would be more appropriate to modify the reactions to the sentence: Hey Emo.
  2. Maybe it would be enough to create a Do Not Disturb mode with settings in the app, for example to not respond to voice commands from 22:00 to 08:00.

For example V.e.c.t.o.r sitting under the TV wakes up now and then when it misjudges the Hey V… command, but it happens very rarely. Emo responds several times a minute.

Otherwise, I have to admit, really great work and we’re enjoying the new dance creations immensely. We’ve already revealed 6 songs that Emo dances to and it’s great. Thanks
:heart_2:

4 Likes