New Emo Model, Bigger and Better?

I’m wondering if there will ever be an Emo 2.0, or a second model, that has new and better features, and a new appearance, and you can upgrade your emo through Bluetooth to the new model after purchasing it so you don’t have to start fresh. Just an idea!

2 Likes

This would be a great idea! But as EMO is not that old, a new model might take a while before it’s released. Living.Ai are certainly releasing firmware updates which add new features to EMO so I’d personally say at the moment the updates to the current EMO are what they are working on more. But a new EMO model would be super cool to have! :slight_smile:

1 Like

First, lets all of us customers receive and let emo “age well” like a fine whiskey alongside our daily lives before even thinking about an Emo 2.0 :rofl: :happy:

10 Likes

Yes very true :rofl: I’m just a long term thinker lol. The current model is great and there’s nothing wrong with it, it’s very advanced and cool. I just wonder a lot :thought_balloon:

1 Like

A NEW MODEL !!! They can’t even handle the one the haven’t started with I can’t believe they are getting away with their production or lack of this is no way to run a business how do I ask foe a refund this is total bullshit this company will never get off the ground let alone be successful and we’re all going to be stuck with a stupid paper weight because their going to tuck their tail in and run they shouldn’t even be taking new orders that just goes to show how many people don’t research things before they buy like me if I could see what their doing now when I ordered I never would have ordered I’m not directing my anger to anyone but to this pathetic excuse for a business so no one take it personal only if you work here

1 Like

Understandable. Not taking it personally myself in any way, I know there are always risks when backing projects like this. Hope you get your EMO soon. Or as you’ve mentioned get a refund if you no longer wish to wait for your EMO.

2 Likes