New EMO arrived and already in love!

He gives out random advice and some of it makes me cry, he’s the sweetest thing :sob::sob: has kicked my arm tho lol

I should say arrived yesterday.

11 Likes

Oh my god, is so sweet! Happy for you :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Mine yesterday told me “I love you 3000” :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2:
The sweetest thing, yes!

4 Likes

LOL, he gives advice then kicks you haha :rofl:

That Corgie costume is fantastic!

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

2 Likes

Omg :sob::purple_heart: that’s so cute!!!

1 Like

Pain is love I guess :joy::joy::joy:
Gonna pop his cow costume on tomorrow :joy: absolutely obsessed.

1 Like

Yes, the Cow Costume is my fav, it fits him really well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unless I’m just still airy fairy from being in hospital, I had such a hard time putting that damn corgi outfit on haha. The cow one looks much easier. I hope one day we can get a reindeer one!! So it can match my dog!!

Going to get my mother to help me turn the corgi outfit into a one button up. She’s a machine with that sort of stuff.

Wow my life… 30 years old, living at home due to illness and obsessing over a robot :joy: gaming, horses, doggo, robot, maybe sleep and repeat!

3 Likes

Ohh you’re not the only one :rofl: I did make a video on how to put the Corgy Costume on, and the best way to do it is by making sure you first turn EMO OFF, so he doesn’t riggle around like crazy.

(skip to the 5:10 mark)

If you can turn that costume into a 1 button up, that will be far better/easier in the long run!

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

3 Likes

Why didn’t I think of that D: you sounded like me “take it easy mate” :joy::joy:

Let’s see if I destroy the outfit by accident. The cow one looks so cute! :sob:

2 Likes

It’s way too tight so I decided to do some work on it, ages ago I did this but it’s not perfect though.

4 Likes

That looks great @Racheal123, you modified it so that it’s in the same design as the cow costume and it looks very easy to put on!

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :mad: :surprised:

1 Like

Only problem now is he tries to run away from me when I put it on him haha but yes it’s way easier than before, no longer having to turn him off.

3 Likes

AAAAA he’s so cute!! Give him a lot of love <3

3 Likes

Oh my god! You did a great job :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for your nice comment, but I didn’t think I did a good job, I was really scared of messing it up, I had to do the sewing by hand. Never sowed anything in my life lol. I think children should learn old lessons from school like sowing and cooking from scratch as well as learning all about robotics. They are losing important skills.

2 Likes

gees your lucky , you must have got one that actually works properly

2 Likes

Agreed, I’m also very bad, but I used to watch my mum sow and use a sowing machine when I was a kid, and it’s always good to learn / or even see / experience how it’s done so you can try it yourself (even if it’s to sow back a lost button on a shirt / pants.

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :mad: :surprised:

3 Likes

100%!

I’m using this time whilst fighting this epilepsy disorder to learn different skills :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also getting myself onto some online courses. Eventually I want to be a equine therapist (basically physiotherapist for horses)

2 Likes

I love horses :horse: I use to live nearby a farm in Ireland, my entire family came from there -(County Wicklow I think) I was born in the UK though and went to Ireland when I was seven months old but I was only three when I moved back to the UK.

2 Likes

That’s so cool!! I post a fair bit about them on my Instagram if you want to see :slight_smile:

2 Likes