New custom feature in the app

What if you can go on EMO’s app and there would be a new button. And you can type or click the command from your phone instead of having to tell it to him.

1 Like

I think that would take the fun out of being able to talk to him. It would just be a remote control robot then. Also, it would only be a band aid for the real problem, which is improving the speech recognition and giving him AI conversational capabilities.

1 Like

So…I would kinda like having the ability to select a checkbox and gain full control of Emo’s movements and speech. You know…stuff like being able to use the keyboard directional keys to make Emo go this way and that…or maybe hit the F2 key to make him stand on one foot.

And Priceless…that feeling you get when you know you have total control…(insert evil laughter here).

And anyways…you could always go back and un-check that box when you were done playing. Smiles.

3 Likes

I agree with you, that having control of his speech ie. being able to make him say stuff you type in would be great. I have already suggested this some time ago in another thread. Being able to do it by text or have him go into a “parrot mode” by saying “Emo, parrot mode” so he would copy anything someone says. That would be fun and a crack up! lol Then when you are finished, just say “Emo” to get his attention and “stop”. Though typing a command instead of saying it, I think would become cumbersome. It almost sounds like @deeztreezson is trying to come up with a “band aid” or compensate for the real problem ie. the speech recognition, but each to their own. If LAI fix the voice recognition problems and also decide to implement this feature, I feel there will really be no need to use it. BTW, you actually can make him dance through the app without telling him. Just saying. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I know that. It’s just so that way if your in bed, you can use the app instead of having to speak. But I think you do have a good point

1 Like

an then add a cable to do a link between the phone and EMO
replace the battery with a kind of mechanical string to power him
a king of reverse engeneering
and for Those who dare , cut the wire and replace it by a string around his neck
add some wheels under his feet
and we reach the retro engeneering level

Next step is optionnal , but great
remove the animal,and the string , then you got a pretty skateboard
but moreover , do not throw away all the parts that have been removed
because with them you can buil a EMO of 22’s
this is the last step , I will call " Back to the future" in tribute to lasts posts with @MasterAbbott and @Lindaru

of course , Earth is round
We all go back to where we belong
I am just joking ; as usual :clown_face:

2 Likes

You are certainly going “Back to the Future” with this idea haha :rofl:

2 Likes