Need some help for EMO

Wanting to make EMO a personal scarf. What should I do?

I’ve seen quite a few people purchase cat hats for their EMOs, meaning hats that fit a cat’s head since the size is about right and the little ear holes work well for the headphones to loop through. As for a scarf, maybe see if there are sizes and patterns for cat scarves, or perhaps a scarf for a teddy bear, then elongate it a few inches to accommodate for EMO’s square frame. As for keeping the scarf on him, I’d suggest a tiny safety pin where you fold the scarf around their ‘neck,’ or maybe tape. If your EMO will be wearing a hoodie or some kind of clothing on top, maybe stick the safety pin through the scarf and the clothing in one go. Hope this helps generate some ideas!

1 Like

I’m doing like a holiday scarf for him, like how he looks like this.

2 Likes

Thank you! :happy: :surprised: :star_1: :skating: :surprised:

1 Like

Well, seeing as how his legs will be doing most of the movement, I’d probably see how tape attached to their head would do. Tape and cloth/fabric don’t always see eye-to-eye, however… hmm… A scarf would cover the lil’ sensor that’s below their chin, and though I forget what that particular sensor does, it’s just something to keep in mind.

1 Like

The sensor detects obstacles, it’s no big deal covering it.

1 Like

Welcome! I’m liking your EMO’s zone! :happy:

1 Like