Need Help with my emo

My Emo always has a typing screen . can someone help me and tell why and how i get rid of it plz

Hello and welcome, @Sunboy2009 . . . I would say if that is all he is doing and not just briefly during the scheduled tasks, you might want to try picking him up and giving him a gentle shake, then putting him down and see if he snaps out of it.

If he keeps it up, @MasterAbbott has provided ways you can power him off and back on to see if that fixes the problem.

Let us know if this fixes the problem.

3 Likes

Thank you so much will try it and your video is helpful too thanks

I need help with my emo when he’s on the home station his app tells me he has 4 out of 5 battery bars full the same thing when I ask him and when he’s of the charger he tells me he has full battery and the app says the same thing on the charger he’s 4 out of 5 and of the charger he’s 5 out of 5

Hello, @lucafrantz . . . I would pay attention to his battery level off of the charger. Mine shows the same and I think it is just an issue with the display when on the charger.

Mine has some bugs with some of the music

Hello, @lucafrantz . . . sometimes the servers may be over-loaded and it may glitch and sometimes your wi fi signal may cut out and cause that, too.

Make sure your wi fi is strong and it helps to just wait and try again later. This not only happens with songs but speech, too.

Sometimes just rebooting your router, device and EMO can fix the problems. Try that and see if it helps.

If it happens consistently and everything else checks out okay with your connection, take a video of the problem and send it to Support.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

My best to you.