Mysterious Animal

Anyone figured put which is the mysterious animal voice command yet?

1 Like

I think I read on here it was the fox…lol

2 Likes

Verified with thanks! OMG, sucha cute fox! Haha

2 Likes

Well as the cat is out of the bag and most of you know what the Mysterious Animal is… I’ve created a video of all the animal voice commands with EMO. You can check it out below:

:skating: :surprised: :heart_1: :head:

12 Likes

Oooh maaah you told lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!!!

2 Likes

It’s ok, sooner or later the cat (well the Fox) would have been out of the bag :fox_face:

4 Likes

Your videos are very useful. Thanks.

2 Likes

In the future they should make more animal animations lol

1 Like

There are hundreds of different animals in the world that most of us will never see or even hear about. There’s only a handful which are both common and distinctive enough that everyone would know them, and they included almost all of those. The one glaring omission though is a Monkey, it seems so obvious?

1 Like

True, you’re right. But exotic animals or not widely known animal sounds would make it fun-probably annoying too- and agreed they missed out “Monkey”

Anyway they don’t have to it’s just an idea.

1 Like

Also technically speaking, they’ve also added a cicada (which is an insect). So we can also go down that route as well (they can add a BEE Buzzing, a cricket chirping etc).

The amount of extra animal/insect sounds they can add doesn’t need to stop there, they can even go into mythical creatures like a Dragon or go back to the jurrassic period and add in Dinosaurs as well.

Hopefully they can add in more over time.

1 Like

Dino’s and Dragons haha…someone could make a great game out of that, sounds like D&D

1 Like