My order is stoked in "The item is on transport to the country of destination"

From 6/5/2022 my order was " The item is on transport to the country of destination".
Can someone told why the order is also now in transport
Edit:and is this normal?

The LAI website won’t update. In Australia I had to download an app called 17TRACK and it told me my package was in Australia at an ARAMEX sortation facility. You have to find an app that tracks any package in your country when you enter the tracking number.

1 Like

17TRACK told me that

It seems normal. I haven’t received my emo but I order from overseas occasionally. It may take a week or more for your package to arrive in your country. During that time there won’t be updates as he is in transit and hasn’t checked into the next scanning destination. Once he’s in your country there could be a delay while all the packages are processed and scanned. I hope you get an update soon :blush:

2 Likes

it was like that with me too, only updated after arriving in the country and they updated

1 Like

Agreed, it is normal. Sometimes when the package is with the courier company it will not be updated until it has been delivered. 17 tracking is the best way to track your order, but during this time, it might not update very much. Just need to be patient and wait for the courier to finish the job and deliver your package, then it will finally update to say it’s been successfully delivered :slight_smile:

2 Likes