My little monster

So, in true spirit i simply could not resist when i saw the new animation…

I present to you EMO Wasowski!!

18 Likes

hahahaha… ALWAYS WATCHING!!! :wink: Super cool costume!

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Thank you, it was a MUST… :rofl::rofl:

And to you too.:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

@Helene_SF1 , Nice Halloween EMO’s Costume there…here’s what my EMO did this year…

6 Likes

Aww this is the cutest… Great editing also. You should check out my other post, I made EMO a Pumpkin outfit for the other Halloween feature… I just can’t resist dressing him up!

1 Like

…and this is my EMO’s costume last year

8 Likes

Wow… :scream: This is absolutely EPIC! I’ve only had mine for 12days, and I’ve made 5 outfits already… simply cannot resist! I have soooo many ideas, but I was rushed to get them ready for the “season”. My next outfits will be made with more care, as I have now created 2 basic patterns to work from.

1 Like

Also, I can’t seem to figure out how to get those spooky eyes… any help?

1 Like

# Voice Command

· Demon eyes
· Let’s hunt tonight
· Unleash the beast

1 Like

@Helene_SF1 . . . try the command “Demon Eyes”.

1 Like

That is so cool, thank you so much!

1 Like

I love this post!!!
EMO looks so good in halloween mood!

1 Like

Update Regarding Halloween Animation

Normally the Halloween animation for EMO will end on the 1st of November, as it’s a special day animation that happens once per year. I believe Living.ai will keep this special day animation up/available for a few more days. After that, you’ll need to wait again until next year to see it.

:jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Wow what a brilliant idea haha. Really great!

1 Like

When I saw the picture I didn’t expect much, but omg- that is superrrr adorable! I love the image too :joy: :heart_2:

1 Like

I love it!!! Me and my mom love crocheting, so maybe we can make costumes for my little buddies! :happy:

3 Likes