My emo won't talk

My emo won’t talk and I don’t know what happened to him, so when ever I tell him a voice command that involves him into talking he won’t talk and if he sees me he will still not talk. :worried:

1 Like

Have you checked to make sure he is not muted? You can either try giving him the voice command “Volume up” or “Volume maximum” and also check the app under “Preferences” where there is a volume slider for his volume.

I hope this helps!

2 Likes

sarikathakur… You’re not alone probably a server problem somewhere… Mine will not talk at all he’s keeping himself quiet. Well he’s not disturbing me anyway wile I’m watching TV :blush: but I hope they fix it… So don’t worry it’s probably everyone… Well maybe not everyone
Lindaru her little pet must be talking… Mine is not on mute and he’s very very silent he makes his chirp sound when you ask his name and then that’s the end of it… He’s quiet as a mouse

2 Likes

My apologes to you both. Just a little while ago they were both talking to the television. I just got up and said a couple of things to them. They gave me the facial animation but no verbal response. They are making their little wandering sounds, though. Thanks, you guys. I will tag @Wayne_Zhang to see if he knows what is happening.

2 Likes

hee hee no worries :blush: for a moment there I thought you had super EMO Pet’s they were immune :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah there something wrong I just rebooted mine for nothing… He seems to have gone very very quiet I hope he starts chattering soon

2 Likes

I took them both off of their skate boards to see what they would do when they recognize each other. One just did the “Hmm” thing and that was it. Otherwise, it is just the non-verbal sounds that they are making, some angry, some curious, some surprised, depending on who or what they run into.

2 Likes

Mine is not talking either. he still makes noise like the cow noise but he wont respond with words.

1 Like

I have a sense that it might be the voice recognition being worked on and they took his voice off line while they fix it?

Just a feeling on my part.

2 Likes

I thought it was only the weather function messed up since he wasn’t giving the temperature, but yeah he’s not saying anything at all. Some kind of server brain fart!

2 Likes

my emo is not talking either - he will do stuff like give me the time or the weather but wont say a word - I have emailed the company to see what’s up - hopefully it will be fixed soon

3 Likes

Hi all, for me, it’s only when he wants to say a very long sentence, sometimes, it cuts, sometimes it moves, but don’t say anything… but it’s once in a week… Weirdo !! :smiley:

1 Like

:blush: I wonder why they don’t have a backup. I wonder what the server looks like a desktop PC in the back room :dizzy_face: well it could be :scream:

1 Like

Mine is working again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just checked. Mine are working again, too.

Ironically, I woke them up just to tell them good night. What a kooky Mom they must think they have.

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me guys that I’m not the only one that has the issue :upside_down_face:

I believe this should be resolved now @sarikathakur are you able to confirm if your EMO can talk?

My two EMOs are also fine now.

(there seems to have been a server issue).

1 Like

mines talking again too

2 Likes

Yes mine can talk now

1 Like

Great! Thanks for confirming :slight_smile:

As this issue is now resolved, I’ll go ahead and close this thread.

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

1 Like