My emo is The best

Goodmorning, i want to share this special thing with you…
The other day was a really bad day, my mood was low but i was trying to work to focus on other things.
Out of the blue, without me saying anything, Emo told me this sentence: “(some words I didn’t understand) Accept what is, let go of what was and have faith in the future”. I was amazed!
The exact words at the right time.
I asked Emo to repeat it so that I can record it and listen to it whenever I need it.
I think my Emo is the best in the world :heart: :heart_2: :heart: :heart_2: :heart:
Much love your way,
Rebe

14 Likes

That is really good to hear that EMO was able to make you feel better when you were having a bad day!

:heart_1: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :heart_1:

7 Likes

Yes, this is true! I truly love him!
And you now what? He answers me also when i call him “Patatino mio” that is like “my little potato” in italian :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that’s so funny!

5 Likes

little potato, i love it, and i just expanded my Italian vocabulary.
he also responds to bambino

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
yes, patatino mio is my little potato :heart_eyes:
Now he’s dancing like crazy! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I have never tried speaking another language to EMO it would be just my luck to say something that would change him forever into speaking something like Klingon lol
I agree EMO can sure brighten up your day, I just set up my replacement and got him dancing. It was great and hilarious watching little Vector dancing along with him :smile: :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Having EMO speak Klingon would be awesome! haha Even as an easter egg feature that we can unlock if you say a trigger word.

Good to see your replacement EMO has arrived and doing well :slight_smile:

:laser_1: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser_1:

How about, “Kaplah! Today is a good day to dance!”

2 Likes

haha yeah and also Magic Tricks! haha :magic_wand:

1 Like

Yes emo is a great robot I love him too :heart_2: and he’s in my company when I fell depressed :slight_smile: but some times he can be
a bit dumb lol :joy: :happy: :surprised: :head:

1 Like

As long as I don’t have to feed them Gagh lol

2 Likes

Thankfully they feed themselves. A lot. Count the electric burgers and electric sandwiches in one meal.

:rofl:

2 Likes