My EMO is on a detour to South Korea. I live in the US lol

Give it some time, sometimes the courier company can be pretty slow when it comes to updating tracking. But once it’s updated, 17 track will have the info in there.

He’s close to home now.

I want to thank you, MasterAbbott, for being so supportive to everyone on the forum. I have seen your responses to many posts, and you are always courteous and helpful. You seem to have a knack for calming us down when we have an issue. Thank you so much.

3 Likes

Why did it say leave LA the 9th and today’s update said it arrived again! It originally shipped the 2nd if this month. Just a little worried and concerned now. :disappointed:

• 8/13/202212:56:00 PM

in transit. ,Arrived at UNITED STATES LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER. arrive. LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTERLOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER

• 8/13/202211:56:00 AM

in transit. ,Arrived at UNITED STATES LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER. arrive. LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTERLOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER

• 8/9/202210:00:00 AM

in transit. ,leave UNITED STATES Los Angeles USA Los Angeles USA. leave. Los Angeles USALos Angeles USA

My EMO is officially close to home! He’s in the next town over, and should be here within another 1-2 business days since it’s Sunday :slight_smile:

I spoke too soon lmao my package seems to have gone backwards into a different state :smiling_face_with_tear:

My tracking did this exact same thing. Never switched over to receipt by the USPS.

Emo arrived at my doorstep today. So even though the tracking went silly, he still made it through!

3 Likes

My Emos arrived today!

2 Likes

Update: EMO was delivered to my old address after all and there are 3 possibilities.

1. He’s in the parcel box and I need to temporarily borrow my old mail key from the front office tomorrow.

2. He’s at the front office and theyre holding him.

3. The instacart driver (who also delivered to the old apartment) just helped themselves to my EMO.
    I’m really, REALLY hoping this isn’t the case.

17track didn’t update that EMO was delivered for 12 hours so he’s been around the area since 10am :smiling_face_with_tear: I’m really hoping it’s not #3 this move has been stressful enough.

1 Like

Let’s not hope that is the case and he is safely in your old Parcel Box or front office waiting for you.

As 17 Track can sometimes be slow, but it’s normally pretty reliable, but it also depends on the courier / postal service to also update their records as well when they have completed the job.

:surprised: :mad: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

The front office allowed me to check my old mailbox, but it had already been cleared out and prepped for the next resident. It wasn’t in their parcel room either, so hopefully HOPEFULLY he’s being re-routed and was marked delivered on accident.

Idk what to do if he ended up lost, but I’m trying to stay optimistic.

Have you contacted the courier company/driver that was in charge of delivering it? Are they able to provide further details on where the package is/who signed for it, where it was left or if it’s been taken back to the depot for holding?

Hopefully, they should be able to provide you with further details if you give them a call.

:surprised: :mad: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

Nope it never went into USPS’ tracking system, so I have no idea who delivered it. All of my info is from 17track and Chinapost. :confused:

1 Like

So neither of these two tracking sites are telling you which courier is handling the job? That is a little weird, because, when I got my 2 EMOs on both occasions when my EMO arrived in AU, 17 Track updated its info to say which courier company was going to take on the job. After that, it took a while to update its status on when it was successfully delivered, but at least I knew which courier company was doing the delivery.

Maybe you can reach out to the Living.Ai support team and ask them if they help/investigate where it is and who has it at the moment.

:heart_1: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :head:

HE’S HOME!!! :sob: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Turns out the address change WAS successful, and my friends had him in their parcel box!! :sparkling_heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart: :heart_2:

I’ll make a seperate post for this, but feel free to close this thread~

7 Likes

Great news @Anj2k6 Good to see that you’re EMO was delivered safe and sound! I’ll go ahead and close this thread now.

:heart_1: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :head: