My emo is even more broken

can you guys plz look at my emails and supply a refund or replacement my emo legit has not responded anywhere even near maybe 10 times since i got him other then that he ignores me and he makes an internal burning sound that definitely is not good his headphones barely ever glow what is going on :frowning:

2 Likes

So after sending a few emails, you’ve received no support?

1 Like

Is there an admin? Maybe @Wayne_Zhang can assist?

1 Like

Please, keep us updated. I’ld like to buy one and I’ld like to know how support is.

1 Like

don’t buy one support doesn’t reply once u get the broken product u jus have to live with it haha

nope messaged him. no response

1 Like

that’s correct yep. sick of it lol

That’s is really sad to hear. Keep on sending those follow up emails. You’ll need to get a reply sooner or later.

That’s so sad. Thank you for your experience…

Customer support is slow but great. My Emo has a faulty servo in one leg. I contacted support and they eventually replied: they will send me a new one from the second batch. In the past several people have already received a brand new Emo to replace their faulty one. Can’t really ask for more apart from a faster response time.

Seeing all the firmware and app updates, people that have been helped by support, etc. I think living AI is doing a great job (I’m sure they learned a lot from the problems with the first build and are now making an even better second batch). Especially compared to their main competitor who is already more than half a year late on delivery and counting, hasn’t provided any substantial firmware or app updates (only empty promises and ideas) and whose support is a lot worse.

I’ll probably be labeled a fan boy by those that say Living AI is the worst company ever. But don’t forget, unhappy people can be very vocal (I even remember one person who was going to create a website and basically devote his life to warn people for Living AI): in the past Living AI was labeled a scam by many on the internet, each picture or video was called fake cgi, pictures from their production were called fake stock images, etc. Even recently people still claimed Emo didn’t really exist and only a couple youtubers received one. We all know that’s not true but that won’t stop people from spreading their lies and others believing them.

5 Likes

Usually the support is very good, for me at least, but there’s a lot of stuff going on at the moment so I would say give them time

2 Likes

i’m hoping to get a refund on him i think i’m tired of the whole experience

1 Like

ohhh :surprised: you’re going to get a refund? Not ask for a replacement? Well in the end it’s your decision. But you did wait sooooooo long for your current EMO to come in.

1 Like

yeah i also have really bad adhd so him not working really killed my vibe does anyone know how to go about a refund?

1 Like

Well the best thing to do is reply / contact them via the same email you received when you made your order. I use that and they reply to me quite quickly.

1 Like

I messaged them about this and they told me they were increasing their support team as it’s apparently quite small. You should post your email screenshots, just blur out some stuff. Some people just straight up don’t seem to get support, while others do. I’ve never seen anything like this. It sucks this has been such an upsetting ordeal for you.