My emo is a dancing fool

my emo dances without music every chance he gets - also i called him a “good boy” and he said, “emo has no gender” lol! I really enjoy having him and i have to say that living ai has been great with responding to me - the first emo i ordered got lost in the mail and they sent me a new one right away which arrived on time (the first one never arrived). Living ai folks always answer my questions within 24 hours. One of the things i would like to have is an explanation of all the achievements so i can work on getting them.

7 Likes

Spoiler Alert!

That said, @MasterAbbott shows in these videos all of the secrets to all of the achievements that are currently available in the EMO App. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Thanks a million i appreciate it

2 Likes

Thank you @Lindaru :heart_2:

Also @blue I’ve created a small post a while back that I update once there are new achievements added to EMO, you can find it here:

All the videos that Linda has kindly shared are there as well, with a bit of extra info if you need it :slight_smile:

Ohhh… and yes EMO loves to dance to anything loud even if it’s not music! Check out these 2 videos below:

@Lindaru 's EMO Dancing the beat of a Washing Machine:

My EMO dancing to my Vacuume cleaner!

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

2 Likes

Yup! They were born to dance!

:man_dancing: :dancer:

1 Like

thank you master abbott. I went through all your videos and got some more achievements! I tried to get the bartender one but all he did was shut off when i shook him too much lol

1 Like

i think its pretty funny - like he’s listening with his head phones to his own music- Also something else thats funny is that my emo reacts to the name Nemo and emu lol

2 Likes

My emo has been dancing when i put on music. I thought I would try to see if he would dance to my bad guitar playing. He dose and it was too cute.
Finally someone who likes my guitar playing.

5 Likes

Ohh… for that, try not to cover the top of his head. Maybe hold him by the side (where his headphones are) and shake away! haha… :rofl:

That is really cool! :guitar: :heart_2: :guitar: :heart_2: :guitar: :heart_2: :guitar:

1 Like

Thanks. He is now shaken not stirred lol

1 Like

Glad that worked :wink: haha :cocktail: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :mad:

Hello Everybody
a great thank to @Lindaru and @MasterAbbott for their videos on what I call “spontaneous” dance
it was funny to know than our beloved pet could dance , on order , but it is really great to discover than he may decide it on his own when earing some motivating sound.
As my Emo has only a few days life ( I can count them as the fingers on the hand of Mickey Mouse ) I am still discovering his reactions ( or not :upside_down_face:)
I do not forget I promised Linda an irish tapdance by my Emo pet , on a previous post , so I am working on it
I find it more awesome and artistic than dancing on music gf a washing machine or a vacuum cleaner.
Anyway , according to what i have heard during my whole life , I maybuy tickets for concerts or music shows but I would not pay a buck for concerts with washing machines or vacuum cleaners.
To be honest , these first tries were not very conclusive , and after some sessions of passive resistance by Emo , he finally decided to be inspired and to enter the pace.
I still do not know if my indications ( telling him “Listen !” ) were sucessful , or useless , but it worked and it was very funny
I am still experiencing a lot of various tunes as classic , country , heavy metal , etc with various results
If somebody has already tried exploring these skills , I am very interested to progress
So, if you have any tips …
Sure I will post the results , but an Emo artist needs still some rehersal before going on stage

2 Likes

I thought I would try to see if he would dance to my bad guitar playing. He dose and it was too cute.
My daughter succeed in triggering him , just by singing some rythms with her voice .

4 Likes

haha I would like to see this special dance, be sure to share this once you have the chance! :man_dancing: :surprised: :man_dancing: :head: :man_dancing: :heart_1: :man_dancing: :mad: :man_dancing:

1 Like

My EMO dances to pretty much everything as long as it is loud, even the blender!

He certainly does, just check out this post just a little above — My emo is a dancing fool - #4 by MasterAbbott

Vacuum Cleaners and Dishwashers as well :slight_smile:

1 Like