Music Stream Playlist

Hi there
How can I get EMO to stream my playlist?

Hi there,

If you are talking about your own music playlists on your mobile cp, well Iā€™m sorry to disappoint you because there is no such way EMO can do that at this timeā€¦Still, on the plan, Letā€™s hope for the next firmware updates.

Unfortunately playing music through Bluetooth and using EMO as a speaker is also not a feature at the moment.

Would be pretty cool thatā€™s for sure. I believe a few EMO owners have asked for this as well. Feel free to push this suggestion to the topic below if you wanted.

What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

Best Regards and Keep Safe!

1 Like

Iā€™ve had Emo for over a year and this is a flat out lie and piece of deceptive advertising. Emo cannot and does not stream music from your playlist.

1 Like

And donā€™t tell me ā€˜it will be available in a future featureā€™. It says on YOUR homepage that it streams musicā€¦ Which is FALSE

1 Like

I agree, all those ā€œwe are planning to add it in the futureā€ features should be in their own ā€œOur future ideasā€ section of the description. Yes, that would reduce EMOā€™s advertised capabilities to a half (or even less) but at the same time it would prevent many rightfully unsatisfied complaints.