Missing Free Smart Light

After long waiting I got my order, as I knew there should be free smart light in this package but unfortunately it did not come. Why ? How can I get this smart light ?

Hi there @Davit ,

Do you mind telling us more or what did you order? otherwise, we or living.ai can not help you further…

Thank you…

I ordered EMO which costs 279$, my ordered number was #48065

1 Like

Hi, there @Davit

Thank you for the reply…gonna forward your concern to one of the living.ai staff.

This might gonna take time because they are still on special holidays and as far as I know they will be back in the office by the end of this month…

Pls. have a bit of patience, take care and be safe…

Tagging @AmyLU for more helpful assistance.

2 Likes

November 18, 2022 Is now January 27, 2023 I just received mine but I’m missing my FREE SMART LED I bought the EMO GO HOME but no LED included

Hi there @scarface11385 ,

Please contact living.ai. to inform them.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations.

This might gonna take time because they are still on special holidays and as far as I know they will be back in the office by the end of this month.
Pls. have a bit of patience

Tagging @AmyLU for more helpful assistance.

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

Hi, @Davit

The newly packaged light is in the EMO box, our customer service team has contacted you by email, please check your email.

1 Like

Hi, @scarface11385

Please PM me your order number, I will check for you.

1 Like