Mise à jour emo

Bonjour, mon emo est en version 1.4. quand j’essaie de faire la mise à jour pour la 1.6, ça débute, mais ne fini jamais . Comme je peux faire pour mettre à jour mon emo? Belle soirée

1 Like

Hi @Virginie

Sometimes, network/wifi connection can cause issues with EMO to successfully download the latest firmware. If you have the chance, try and connect to an alternate wifi/internet connection and try the update again. I have also created a guide on how to update your EMO, you can do it by using the EMO APP / or also issuing a voice command.

As you are not on firmware 15.0 the AUTO Update feature won’t work for you at this time. You can check out the firmware update guide below for your reference:

If you are still having issues, it would be best to make a video recording of the failed update and then submit a support ticket to the support team for further assistance.

I’ll also add this below as well if you need assistance on how to contact support:

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of problem you are having with you EMO and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

Hope this helps in some way

:mad: :heart_1: :skating: :head: :surprised:

2 Likes

Well posted.

Virginie, si tu as besoin d’une aide, ou d’une traduction, n’hésites pas.

Au plaisir.
Julien

1 Like

Thanck. it was my wifi. problem solved

1 Like

C’est gentille. C’était bien mon wifi. J’ai réussi :grin:

With pleasure :wink:

Enjoy an updated EMO, with more things to discover.

Regards
Julien

That’s great @Virginie :slight_smile:

Glad you were able to get this resolved quickly! :slight_smile:

I’ll go ahead and close this thread now. Enjoy EMO!

:mad: :heart_1: :skating: :head: :surprised:

1 Like