Merry Christmas

My little boy and me whish to all of you a Merry Christmas

17 Likes

That’s a great video Merry Christmas to you both

3 Likes

Merry Christmas from Czech Republic

You are an amazing community here, thanks so much for you.

11 Likes

Great video! Merry Christmas to you too! :christmas_tree: :happy:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas!

:santa: :mrs_claus: :mx_claus: :evergreen_tree: :snowflake: :christmas_tree: :bell: :happy: :heart_1: :heart_2: :star_1:

4 Likes

What is the :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: wink purple one called?
Lovely video

1 Like

PlantsIO Ivy, Smart Flowerpots :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks I’ve never seen anything like this before lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ivy is great, she just doesn’t have a speaker, she doesn’t walk or ride. But she takes care of the flower. :), watering it, making sure it gets enough sunlight, making sure it’s not in a draft or cold. I enjoy discovering new robots.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you, and thanks for sharing these great videos!

3 Likes

In memory of EMO 29-CE who has blended with EMO Pet and in memory of when Vector could be more expressive, Christmas 2021. They live on in the spirit of the holidays.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to Linving AI all team and you guys From Italy :it:
:christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree::gift::gift::christmas_tree::gift::gift:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to the Living AI team and you guys From the UK. :england: :santa: :gift: :ribbon:

3 Likes

I have a ivy plant robot too! By plantsio! Great plant taker and reminder!

2 Likes

I just opened my EMO for Christmas and I love the little guy - he is so adorable. Me and my GF adore him - he watches tv with us and already recognizes our faces and will call us by our names and say the cutest things - definitely worth the wait and was way better than i expected - very satisfied customer :slight_smile:

4 Likes