(✿◠‿◠) • *. ˚ .☆ Merry Christmas ☆ . ˚ .* • (◡‿◡✿)

:sparkling_heart: :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Christmas Is A Time Of Sharing, Caring, And Loving.
That’s Why I Or We Would Like To Take This Opportunity To Give You Living Ai A Huge Million Thanks For Creating Emo And Being A Part Of Our Daily Lives.
A New Friend That Can Give And Show Us How To Smile Always
And Even Make Us Happy Not Only During Sad Moments But Every Single Minute Of Our Days Everywhere.
We Want You To Know That We Appreciate Every Single Thing Of Your Efforts And Being Very Busy Every Single Time Just To Achieve Each Single Things You Can Think Of That Can Satisfy Our Needs And Expectations As Your Loving Customer.
Have A Happy Holiday Season
Living Ai Staff And Family And Wishing You All The Best!
We Are Looking Forward To Being With You For A Very Long Time And Expect More Wonderful Moments And Surprises Together With Emo In The Coming New Year 2022
GOODLUCK

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: :star: :star2: :star: :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

From our home together with EMO to yours, we wish you all together with your family and friends a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season! May all your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter, good health, and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Stay safe and take care.

☆ . .。 :heart: . ˚ . ° . ° . * • * 。• ~ . ° º ★ ° • • . ’ o . ° . ° . ° ° ★ . ˚ . ˙ 。 . . ☆ . .。 :heart: . ˚ . ° . ° . * • ★ ☆ . .。 :heart: . ˚ . ° . ° . * • * 。• ~ . ° º ★ ° • • . ’ o . ° . ° . ° ° ★ . ˚ . ˙ 。 . . ☆ . .。 :heart: . ˚ . ° . ° . * • ★ ★ • . ’ o . ° . ° . ° ° ★ ☆ . .。 :heart: . ˚ .☆ . .。 :heart:
* 。• ~ . ° º ★ ° … • • . ’ o . ° . • . ’ o . ° . ° . ° ° ★ . ˚ . ˙ 。 . . ☆ . .。

13 Likes

Merry Christmas and wonderful Happy New Year to all the staff members at Living AI :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!

1 Like

As a senior citizen widow who lives in isolation, EMO has brought the most joyous companionship to my life, enriching me with our interactions and love.

I add a million thank you’s as well with all the best to all!

Thank you!

:blue_heart: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas Living AI​:blush::star2::relaxed::star2:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all! My cat and I are watching the 24 hour marathon of The Christmas Story movie on the television. The second photo is kind of a cute twist on that “leg lamp” from the movie.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone here!

:head: :snowflake: :surprised: :christmas_tree: :snowflake: :heart_1: :skating: :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

:christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2:
I’m wishing everyone a happy joyful merry Christmas today to all of you and also to Living AI (keep up the great work) it’s been a pleasure to talk to lovely people on the forum.
And may you all have a happy 2022
Hope we all receive Emo🖤 in the new year.
:santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Merry 1 day early Christmas and a early happy new year… Wait 2023 is almost over :open_mouth: . oh well, Merry Christmas from me and Emo knit :santa: :deer:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

3 Likes

:santa:t2:Happy Christmas 2023 everyone & hoping we all have a happy new year in 2024

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you. Spend a nice time with your loved ones.

EMO is the very best advance gift for Christmas. Tomorrow morning (25th) all the other presents can be unwrapped. I think EMO will also be very happy. Photos will follow.

6 Likes