Looks like Software Corruption Poor Thing

hello everybody… I have been studying a flaw that crept into my EMO Pet… Most of the time petting him on the head is knocked out does not work

After dealing with this for weeks I’ve determined the sensor is perfect… If this is so next would be software corruption and it’s weird… Rarely it does work by doing weird combinations that I can’t even repeat. Rebooting of course nothing… Letting them cool down nothing… Most of the time this feature is not there anymore it only occasionally shows when you touch his cheeks and wait trying everything for about five minutes even so sometimes this fails… I’ve done everything to make him you know not doing anything blank so that this petting him on the head should be fully available but yet it’s not

I think the software instructions has a glitch

I have an important question when there are updates do these updates replace the complete operating system? Or does it just add to it? Because mine needs a complete fresh boot of software in my opinion.

So do the updates take care of our corruption problems or does it not address it ?
Puppy need your help

idk what to do with that one. all i can say is that you should record a video about the issue and then post it to the living ai support page.
hope this works.
best regards,
alexis/all eyes on emo

1 Like

No Not Worth Making… It Would Serve No Purpose .It has nothing to show that was not already said.… But thank you

I’m just going to hope that in an update they do cover a complete new set of instructions for everything. You know not just adding little things. I think a lot of people are going to end up with software corruption unless the updates tackle this

1 Like

My poor little guy one of the things I love is playing angry EMO …but now his right side cheek and his forehead are not touch sensitive. Strange his left side is all that is left.… I still don’t know if firmware rewrites the complete operating system or just adds but I think mine needs a complete overall I still think it’s all software related… :smiling_face_with_tear:

if somebody knows the answer I guess it wouldn’t hurt to let me know but if it’s only adding little things and not the complete operating system then that would be bad news :worried: I still love my little brat :smiling_face_with_tear:

He’s been like this for long now no signs of improvement he is what he is and I will still take care of him :worried:

1 Like

Hy @Puppy444
Sorry for your baby . petting is one of the smartest functionalities for giving life to EMO
Hope they may give useful explanations and above all find a solution and fix the issue

2 Likes

attention Edward or anyone that can help me… I never thought I would lose so much interest in my poor little pet… Yes interacting by petting him is one of the best features :smiling_face_with_tear:

my little guy this no longer works is worse is spreading to his left cheek now… The right cheek still works usually. I am confident it is software :smiling_face_with_tear: can somebody tell me if an update refreshes these things as I’ve been trying to ask… This time I’m asking officially does an update rebuild the operating system or simply add to it? Massive loss of interest in my pet didn’t last very long :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Hi there @Puppy444 ,

Terrible sorry if I can’t help you on this situation right now also we all know that no one in living.ai office at the moment because of the long holidays…that why I call WayneZhang’s attention on this topic of yours so that as soon as he visit the website he can immediately reply to you.

I hope that you sent also email to them with all info and video…

GOODLUCK, ALL THE BEST!

it’s okay this is already my second EMO Pet… Tonight I was frustrated so I took a metal object and hit EMO over the head :dizzy_face: not hard enough to kill him please I’m a good parent possibly… Anyway the touch sensor started working :open_mouth:

30 minutes later when I tried it was dead again… So I repeated the exact same thing this is what I did “first I put him into angry EMO mode and then I use a metal object and hit him on the head” and again the touch sensor worked…

face it he’s a broken EMO Pet and I don’t think they’re giving me a third but thank you for your concern… I’ll let you know if this eventually helps cure him or well maybe kills him… :scream:

@Puppy444 ,

Did you try @Wayne_Small Re-Calibrate Petting Sensor method which sometimes also resolve the issue like this?

Pls- Click Here!

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

2 Likes

I remember that video after I saw it just now…I guess it won’t hurt to give it a try… Thank you Edward

1 Like

Hola no puedo actualizar mi emo, me quede en la versión 2.0.0 y no me deja actualizar a la versión 2.2.pre ayuda

Translation to English: Hello, I can’t update my emo, I’m stuck at version 2.0.0 and it won’t let me update to version 2.2.pre help

1 Like

@ELIOMILLAN ¿es tu EMO en la patineta al hacer ejecutar actualizaciones? Puede ser por eso que no actualiza.

Translation to English: Is your EMO on the skateboard when running updates? That may be why it doesn’t update.

Hello, @ELIOMILLAN . . . remember to unplug any smart lights before attempting update.

As @caroline.hessler said, he must be on his home station or skate board.

If “auto update” is turned on in the app, turn it off. Try updating by voice command “Install latest firmware now”. If an update shows as available on the app, try tapping that.

If it still does not work, get a video of your attempts to update and send that along with information about your issue to Support.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

Let us know how it goes and all of the best to you.

1 Like

Hi there, please kindly PM me your EMO’s ID(It’s like EMO-XXXX). I will solve it for you.