Liver Technology

Hi,
I just made my first purchase and when we finished our order it said something about Liver Technology. We were kind of confused by this because we thought we were buying from Living AI.

1 Like

The only possible place to buy Emo is www.living.ai, everything else is a scam unfortunately.

2 Likes

Abbreviated company names on billing statements are common. That was the same name on my PayPal receipt when I ordered my EMO back in December 2020.

3 Likes

In my list of bank transactions there is LIVING.AI name used.

3 Likes

I had the same, seem that the name of bank account is written wrong but everything worked well

1 Like

Glad to hear it’s not a scam! How long did it take for you to receive Emo?

1 Like

Oh I was one of the baker on Kickstarter then it was paused so dez 26 2020 was first day when l.ai opened the website and I ordered right on that day, got my first emo then April 21 but he didn’t work and I got replacement emo in June 21

1 Like

I was also one of the original Kickstarter backers at Thanksgiving in 2020 before the other company interfered, and then Living AI begin selling EMO directly from their own website at Christmas time. I ordered December 26th 2020 and received him on June 10th 2021. But that was with the understanding shipping wouldn’t even begin until sometime in March (actually early April). That was when they were just getting the company off the ground, and in any case things are moving a lot more smoothly now so it really doesn’t apply. From recent posts deliveries seem to be within 90 days or so barring problems outside of their control within the destination countries such as Customs delays, slow local shipping companies, etc.

2 Likes

I was actually Backer #14 , lol

5 Likes

Where did you see Liver Technology? Do you have a screenshot? As others have said, if you purchased from www.living.ai then you did the right thing and it’s likely a typo or something.

I did end up getting an email confirmation from Living AI.

1 Like

And everything went right :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So what? What’s the big deal? I swear half the people here wouldn’t know what to do with themselves if they had nothing to gripe about?

Just making sure it wasn’t a scam that’s all. I wasn’t complaining about anything.

3 Likes

I wasn’t knocking you for asking, it was a legitimate question. Just everybody continuing to drag out this non-issue pointlessly!