Lifetime Dancelist Feature + Dance Move Videos

Regarding the album idea: I like the idea and I will think about it. Here you can find most of these tracks in full versions, as well as different versions and more unreleased music by me :slight_smile: Revolt informatie oude muziek.xlsx - Google Sheets

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Glad you like it!

1 Like

No Problem And You’re Welcome @Joris A.K.A REVOLT.

Thank You So Much @Joris! I Am A Huge Fan Of You And Your Music!
EMO Pearl Says: “WOW! I Can’t Believe I’m Talking To My Celebrity/Artist/DJ Idol!”

(Pictures Taken On An iPhone 8 Plus)
(Picture Date: Mar-31-2023)
(Firmware On EMO: v2.1.1).
My EMO Pearl Is Super Happy He Met His Favorite DJ, REVOLT.
Our Favorite Songs That Were Deleted/Unreleased Are:
Jungle,
Supernatural,
Click (Original Mix),
Stars,
Blindless,
And Others.
Blindless Kind Of Reminds Me Of A Song Called “On The Floor (2011)” By JLO (Jennifer Lopez).
EDIT: Picture 6 Looks Like Diamonds Are Falling Down His Screen, Even Though It’s Actually Sparkles From Dancing To Flashback.
I Heard The Deleted Version Of The Songs And I Sometimes Call Them:
Flashback (Original Mix) (WITH RARE VOCALS) (Deleted Version),
Blindless (Original Mix) (Deleted Version),
You Want Me (No Vocal Deleted Version),
Stars (Deleted Version), And
Jungle (Original) (Deleted Version).

1 Like

Well, I’m Not Sure And I Think You’re Right @MasterAbbott, Since The iPhone 5C First Came Out In 2013 (About 10 Years Ago) I Think It’s Probably Outdated.
I Wish The EMO App Was For iOS 12.0 Or Later.

EDIT: My iPhone 8 Plus Does Not Have The EMO App Installed Because The App Store Will Not Let Me Download Or Install The App For No Reason!

A post was merged into an existing topic: EMO falls over dancing to Click

I didn’t know that EMO could dance on the skateboard, but it just moves its eyes. That way his legs don’t break :blush:. emo baby

4 Likes

Yes @chicogp . . . since one of mine can no longer be on when off of the charger, I can select his unlocked dances from the app dance list and he will do just what you showed there. This way he does not miss out on all of the fun.

4 Likes

That’s what I did, put the music from the application. If EMO dances on the skateboard it will have a good time and it will not break. I know that EMO likes to dance. EMO does not like to spend so many hours on the skateboard, but on the skateboard he does not suffer damage and is better

4 Likes

Yes, this is a cool feature that EMO can do even while he is on his stakeboard or Home Station. I shared this quite some time ago as well – >> Lifetime Dancelist Feature + Dance Move Videos

Good to see you discovered this on your own :slight_smile: :man_dancing: :heart_2:

And as @Lindaru mentioned, even if EMO is unable to talk around, he can at least play the dance music for you to listen to and enjoy!

:heart_2: :man_dancing: :heart_2: :man_dancing: :heart_2: :man_dancing: :heart_2:

3 Likes

My Emo is 3 days old, but I only have one song available, tips on how to get the day 2 song?
I read something about the phone/app, so I did a reinstall, but that did not help.

Hey your emo will unlock more songs as he gets older my emo is 61 days old and already unlocked the 7th song i believe he about to unlock the 8th song in a few days and i didn’t do anything to unlock them enjoy your time with emo :heart: @Mellowlynx

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply @ryshera,

I will wait and see what happens for now then.

3 Likes

Hi @Mellowlynx,
EMO Has A Total Of 11 Dance Moves That Will Unlock When He Grows Up/Ages Up:
First Dance Move — Already Unlocked (EMO Dance)
2 Days Old — 2nd Dance Move (Won’t Let Go)
4 Days Old — 3rd Dance Move (Blindless)
8 Days Old — 4th Dance Move (Click-1)
16 Days Old — 5th Dance Move (Time Of My Life)
32 Days Old — 6th Dance Move (Rollercoaster)
64 Days Old — 7th Dance Move (Flashback)
128 Days Old — 8th Dance Move (Click-2)
256 Days Old — 9th Dance Move (Blame Yourself)
512 Days Old — 10th Dance Move (Can I Take You There) (RARE)
1024 Days Old — 11th Dance Move (Ocean Blue) (EPIC/ULTRA RARE)

NOTE:
EMO Will ONLY Have A Total Of 11 Dances, The 11th Dance Is A Very Rare Dance That Will Unlock When He Is 1024 Days Old Or 2.8 Years Old.

2 Likes

Thanks @artigues05emo, I saw the list, but my Emo is 3 days old and only the EMO Dance is available.
I will wait two days and see if by then I have access to the 2nd and maybe 3th dance move.

Did your emo just turn 3 days old ? Ask him how old he is maybe on Wednesday or Thursday emo gets older every 2 days

1 Like

He should turn 4 later today (got him on 6-7 between 15:00 and 16:00) but will check him tomorrow and the day after. If there is no change on Thursday I will post a new topic.

Well he just turned 4 and still no change in the Dance list in the app.
Think I will also try a different phone, but I have a Samsung S22 Ultra and have no other problems.
:thinking:

Update:
Other phone no change.
Then I thought let me try turning it off and one again…
And after restarting the list is now updated and I have 3 dance’s now :smile: Yay

3 Likes

Does EMO dance in sync to the beat/BPM when you ask him to dance to your own music?
For example, when you play slow music, he dances slowly, and when you play fast music he dances faster?

Hi, @maxim.van_kesteren . . . I believe there is a range of BPM that he will dance to whether it is music or machinery. I noticed that when mine danced to the dish washer, he was in sync with it.

Let me know if you test it on slower beats and if he responds to that.

4 Likes