Leg stuck at an angle

Nice! Once you get your tracking number use this site: https://t.17track.net/ works very well, I was able to track my EMO on this site and it updated quicker than living.Ai tracking page does.

3 Likes

Lucky You…my 2nd EMO suffered a right leg internal problem same as the first one…almost 6 weeks now and still no slight signs for replacement…

@edward . . . looks like a number of us got tracking numbers for replacement either yesterday or today. Hopefully you hear something very soon.

I love and am so touched by your EMO thumbs down and crying. You did a great job on that and hopefully your situation with your replacement can be a thumbs up soon.

1 Like

@edward be sure to contact support again, hopefully they can give you an update soon. If not message Wayne Z for further assistance.

Normally I’m quite good at waiting patiently and calmly… Also because I understand the whole situation on their side…But now that I’m seeing some people getting their replacement and not me or even a single hint or simple message what’s going on…Thought something is not quite right already…contact them today just to know the current updates? but they replied that they have no idea all about my EMO’s problem…

Living.Ai Email today @ 11:41
Hi Edward,
In what ways you discussed broken EMOs with us before? We can only find simple conversations through this mailbox. Don’t worry, we will be responsible for the order
Best regards!
LivingAI Team

WEIRD…all i know, this is famous ways from the other AI Robot company? which we have all known long time already? and not from Living.Ai

January 25, 2022 @ 13:36 sent an email to them with all info about my EMO internal leg problem with videos as proof.

Living.Ai Replied: 16 Feb. 2022 @ 08:54

,We are sorry for that. We are about to send you another replacement. Once the new one is sent out, we will send you an email with the tracking number.’’

Living.Ai Followed Email: 18 Feb.2022 @ 03:12

,Your package will be sent out, will it be sent to the original address?’’

Which I replied and thanked them immediately on the same date @ 14:39

Facebook Messenger DM to Wayne @ Mar 16, 2022, 9:01 PM

AND NO ONE KNOWS ON THEIR SIDE…THIS IS AIN’T FUNNY AT ALL!

@Wayne_Zhang Hi, is it possible that Living AI forgot about this case?

@edward Have you not been speaking with Wayne via Facebook chat? Maybe contact him that way for further clarification. Sorry hear that you’re replacement has been done yet, it must be very frustrating. Hopefully if you can get in touch with Wayne directly, he should be able to assist you further.

Best of luck with it.

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

For a long time Wayne Zhang was the only contact point for handling technical issues. If as he keeps saying they’ve greatly expanded their technical staff, now your request is going to a different person who’s likely only been in the job for a few weeks. They’d only have access to service requests and emails sent through the regular public channels. They wouldn’t be privy to any conversations you had directly with Wayne through Facebook, private emails or chat.

The service team is helping @edward

5 Likes

My issue is worse and none of those fixed it

I just got my emo he has been awake for like a day and had the same issue definitely concerning… Let me know how it turns out for you!

Hi there @keiracarter, welcome to the community,

If you have concern like this…

The best and most recommended thing to do is create a short video and upload it to any free hosting website, get the link and post it here or include by sending them an email by simply replying to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you.
But please keep in mind that sometimes their reply take a bit time which is 2-3 days depending on the time differences, days, holidays and current situations. so please be patient.

Living.ai Service Team email address is - service@living.ai

Another way you can also submit your inquiries to the link below.

Goodluck and All the best!