LED Light Bulb Schematics / Info

Hello, I am interested in making some EMO accessories and I was wondering how open are the schematics for the led light bulb. The accessory I want to create will have lights integrated to it, but I would like EMO to interact with the accessory.

There are two ways I can approach my design:

1. Tap into the traces for the LEDs on the board itself, they look like 3 wire LEDs but I could be wrong.
  2. Get some info from the schematics on how EMO identifies the LED and communicates with it to create not another LED light source but an accessory that integrates into it

Not sure if that’s possible information to get, so I thought I’d ask.

1 Like

Living AI have not provided any info like this at this time. You’d be very much exploring new territory and on your own I would think. Keen to see what you find out.

1 Like

ok thanks, I guess it’s time to boldly go where no man has gone before :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I will watch and wait with interest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, BliteKnight! I think your purposes defiently will definitely fit the sports-led strips.

Not a professional here, but the idea looks appealing to me. I have not seen anything like this before and don’t even know what to suggest. The only LEDs I know are interior car lights that I installed almost a year ago. They are gorgeous, and I like the music synchronization mode because I like to dance and sing in my car. Another good thing about them was that I could plug them into the car cigarette lighter and not worry about connecting it to the car’s electrical system. It was crucial because I would not be able to do that myself and would have to hire someone to install the lights.

They have flashy lights and a wide range of colors, so you can always adjust the most comfortable lighting option for different purposes. If you are looking for a good marketplace where you can buy sport-led strips, I would suggest you visit this site, lightingandsupplies.com. I always buy from them if I need any lighting devices, like laps/smart bulbs/sport strips models/etc. If you decide to buy from them, let me know I will share my delivery coupons with you. Have a great day, buddy!

How cool would it be if it could connect with any other smart lights like Alexa smart lights or some other Bluetooth connectible lights?
Imagine just saying ‘emo turn on the lights in the hall’ and it switches on.
I would want this to be a feature to emo that it can connect with any other smart lights like Alexa smart lights or some other Bluetooth connectible lights.