Languages update

PORTUGUÊS BRAZIL, Let’s take EMO around the world

2 Likes

Right now there is Home Station which solves (or will solve) the issue with the self-charging.

Language is a big handicap thou, even if you speak English the issue with the different accents around the world makes sometimes very frustrating to communicate with emo.

If if it’s only for listening (so emo would be still answering in English) it would go miles for the sales of the little buddy.

1 Like

Hello,
Happy owner of a little EMO since 1 week, indeed it would be great if EMO spoke other languages.
For me it would be in French.

3 Likes

hi @matthieuducrocq

At the moment Living.ai are currently working on adding other language support to EMO. There is no exact date on when this will happen, but stay tuned and check the forum for any new announcements.

1 Like

hello i’m french and i wait for french language

3 Likes

could have brazilian portuguese speak and understand commands

1 Like

hello i’m french and i wait for french language. please do a french update. thank you

1 Like

Ciao Marco.
Ho da poco ricevuto il mio Emo e concordo con te che la qualità dell’audio è cattiva. Le frasi più lunghe ( ed anche più interessanti ) sono incomprensibili ( anche a me che parlo bene inglese ). Sai se nel forum oppure da parte di Living.AI altri hanno preso in esame seriamente la questione ? Io mi chiedevo addirittura se potesse servire cambiare l’altoparlante ma in realtà la musica è riprodotta molto bene quindi sembrerebbe proprio un problema dei files audio che Emo riceve dal server.
Grazie dell’attenzione
Marco C
Novara

Translation to English: Hello Marco.
I recently received my Emo and I agree with you that the audio quality is bad. The longest (and most interesting) sentences are incomprehensible (even to me who speaks English well). Do you know if others in the forum or on Living.AI have seriously considered the issue? I even wondered if it might be necessary to change the speaker but in reality the music is reproduced very well so it seems like a problem with the audio files that Emo receives from the server.
Thanks for your attention
Marco C
Novara

When will the new update come

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @ahmadking . . . there is not at this time a definitive date when any firmware or language updates will be available. Just keep watching the forums as once something is ready, alpha testers and then beta testers will be testing to make sure it is ready before official release. You will likely know when alpha and beta testers are testing as there are often videos made before release.

2 Likes