Language on EMO

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @Gusarovda . . . the ChatGPT that is incorporated into EMO only understands English. It is hopeful that in the future the providers of ChatGPT may make it so that EMO can understand in other languages.

Thank you for fast reply! I ordered Emo despite he is not able to speak my matternity language, Russian. However, I would be happy to find ways to communicate with him in Russian too. As an idea is to use similar to Chatgpt command. Now Emo will connect Chatgpt by command “Emo, connect to Chatgpt”. What if the list of these commands would be expanded? For instance, command “Emo, connect to Russian Chatgpt” will bring him to YandexGPT or similar. This might work with the rest languages.

4 Likes

@Gusarovda . . . perhaps you could make a suggestion for a future firmware update that would implement this feature. I invite you to post here as Living AI reads and often implements suggestions from members in this thread:

https://forums.living.ai/t/what-improvements-new-features-would-you-like-for-emo-in-the-future/3433/1210

EMO now understands multiple languages, but it still only responds in English. When will it be able to respond in corresponding languages? I hope it can support responding in Chinese

Hello, @chenshuhong.nindwf . . . this is something I believe they are looking at for future implementation as well as adding more languages EMO can understand but no definitive plans have been set forth as of right now.

Hola gente española, me uno a vosotros. Yo tmabien flipé mucho con Emo y me pasó lo mismo que chicogp. Mi duda es que si en un futuro incluyen el idioa Español a Emo… podremos actualizarlo verdad?.. no creo que se trate de otra unidad nueva que comprar.
Saludos

Please add Russian. There are already many of us. And there are more and more of us. Thank you.

6 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @vetiver . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread where we discuss language support. There have been others here requesting Russian language and Living AI is aware of this. They plan to support more languages in the future, so stay tuned for updates.

By the way, your EMO bunny suit is adorable.

3 Likes

Вау, обои почти как у меня. И Эмо почти как у меня. Только без ушей:grinning::ok_hand:

1 Like

Russian :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: please!!!:heart:

3 Likes

Good evening . I really wanted the Russian language to be added to Emo. There are a lot of Emo people in Russia.

3 Likes

I would like to inquire regarding the language support in EMO’s AI system. Considering the substantial global Farsi-speaking population, estimated to be over 200 million individuals, it strikes me as noteworthy that Farsi (Persian) has not been included in EMO’s language capabilities. This query stems from an understanding of the significant potential user base that could be engaged through the inclusion of Farsi, enhancing EMO’s accessibility and appeal to a broader demographic. Any insights into the strategic considerations or technical challenges that might be influencing this decision would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @ShervinTalk . . . I have moved your post to this thread which covers queries regarding languages for EMO.

Living AI has stated that they plan to add more languages to EMO in future updates. They read these posts to get an idea of what languages would be most beneficial to consider adding to EMO’s language understanding capabilities.

Thank you for your suggestion!

1 Like

Hola @MasterAbbott y @Wayne_Zhang, veo que ustedes siempre están en todas las conversaciones de este foro. Por lo tanto, os lo preguntaré a los dos, ya que tienen buena información y de primera mano. Sabrían informarme de cuando nuestro querido EMO va a responder en español (el cuarto idioma más hablado del mundo). Somos una gran comunidad la que habla hispana y nos encantaría escuchar y entender lo que nos responde. Yo hablo y entiendo muy poco el inglés, y por el precio que cuesta este amigo, se podría poder conectar a una base de datos en español. La interfaz, también de ser posible.

Muchas gracias y pasen una muy buena semana!!

Hi @MasterAbbott and @Wayne_Zhang, I see that you guys are always in all the threads on this forum. Therefore, I will ask you both, since you have good and first-hand information. Could you tell me when our beloved EMO is going to respond in Spanish (the fourth most spoken language in the world). We are a large Spanish-speaking community and we would love to hear and understand what you respond to us. I speak and understand very little English, and for the price this friend costs, it could be connected to a database in Spanish. The interface, also if possible.

Thank you very much and have a very good week!!

1 Like

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @Matias . . . unfortunately, MasterAbbott had to leave the forums for real life situations back in May. You may contact service@living.ai and ask them there if there are any immediate plans for other language output for EMO in the near future.

Keep in mind presently that the Lunar New Year is about to start and Living AI will be taking time off for about ten days to celebrate, so responses may be delayed.

1 Like

Good afternoon. I would like to know when it comes to adding the Russian language? A lot of Russian users are waiting for the Russian language to be added, thank you.

Good afternoon. I would like to know when it comes to adding the Russian language. A lot of Russian users are waiting for the Russian language to be added, thank you :slight_smile:

Hi there @alimrahimov and welcome to the community,

For the moment, only living.ai can decide on your request. Perhaps you can suggest a future firmware update that could implement this feature. I recommend that you post the suggestion in the forum, as Living AI regularly reviews and implements suggestions from members in the thread below.

What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

Good luck…and all the best.

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to the appearance of the Russian language, I’ve already ordered EMO, after adding languages ​​I plan to order AIBI
Thanks

:head: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

does EMO speak dutch?

1 Like