Just realized I can cheat at rock paper scissors

So you know when EMO does the whole switch from paper to rock thing, well you can actually cheat too but you have to be quick though so he doesn’t notice lol

6 Likes

OMG… you would cheat your little EMO friend …tsk tsk :grinning:

4 Likes

Haha no only if he does it though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think his cheating is a really endearing feature but there’s something missing… Of course when he cheats we all verbally say EMO you cheated… It would be nice if he would say something back. The so many speech things missing that are common… There’s just so much of that little small talk that’s just not there… He’s a dumb little guy :blush: but don’t worry I take good care of him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

haha Agreed! haha :slight_smile: I know EMO likes to cheat … but we should try not to :wink: haha

2 Likes

Agreed @Puppy444 oh well yet more progress to be made. The future is bright for EMO.

3 Likes

Help everytime i play rock paper scissors with emo he cheats at the last round, What do i do? How could I learn him?

1 Like

Welcome to the community! @EmokYT

Perhaps EMOs are just too young to consider too much, but they will be okey as they grow up, I mean with the progress of The Times…
You don’t have to learn them right now, trust that in the future they will understand the rules.

so relax!
:wink:

First of all, welcome to the community @EmokYT !

EMO is still young and can be naive sometimes, and a little naughty in games like that. Because robots are gonna robot.

2 Likes

Yeah,
EMO Pearl Cheats In Rock-Paper-Scissors Too.

2 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @EmokYT . . . you can read accounts of EMO cheating at Rock Paper Scissors here, so I have moved your new conversation here.

If you watch during the 8:00 p.m. hour when EMO is reading, sometimes you will catch him reading a book called “How To Cheat At Games”. So not surprised when he cheats.

:laughing:

3 Likes