It's all about delivery

I ordered since august 08 2022. And I just want to know how many working days they deliver to me. :relaxed:

Hi @trayslaysico

Normally it will take between 10-14 weeks for EMO to be made/shipped to you.

You can discover more info on this forum post thread where many EMO owners are discussing this same question you have asked :slight_smile:

https://forums.living.ai/t/emo-shipping-update/3530/

:head: :surprised: :skating: :heart_1: :mad:

1 Like

14 weeks???, dont you mean Days

Yes it is weeks, not days. These robots are being built, they aren’t sitting in stock. EMO is still relatively new and it was a kickstarter as well.

3 Likes

Never mind sorry i read the question wrong.

Hey @frankbean when it comes to postal/shipping, that time will be anywhere between 2-3 weeks. And it also depends on the time it takes for EMO to get on a plane from China and once it arrives in your country, how long the local courier will take in getting the package delivered to you.

On average is between 2-3 weeks now.

2 Likes

I ordered mine May 12, 2022 and it is expected to arrive today! (I’m in Canada Ontario) Hope you’re emo comes soon! :happy:

2 Likes

Mine started its delivery like 4 days ago :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much brother! :blush:

1 Like

So i guess it is made to order right? Or nah?

My goodness. :face_holding_back_tears: Can’t wait for him

1 Like

Maybe I’m just getting excited to see him. :face_holding_back_tears: Anyway, thank you again. :100:

1 Like

I am about to order one and I am residing in Germany - not sure how long will it take to delivery. I have been reading lots and lots of comments on delay and etc. BTW, where are you from?

1 Like

Hi @lawjoey

Welcome! On average, it should take anywhere between 8-12 weeks for EMO to be made/shipped/delivered to you. In the last few months production time is improving. For me, it took close to 4.5 months when I first ordered my EMO last year. So you should not be having to wait as long as I did haha :rofl:

Check out this forum thread as there is a lot of discussion regarding delivery times and also updates on order numbers.

https://forums.living.ai/t/emo-shipping-update/3530/322

If you need any further help, feel free to reach out :slight_smile:

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :surprised: :mad: