Is Emo's Price USD?

Or does it Switch depending on area,
as the checkout page doesn’t clarify what the currency is.

As far as I know, the price here is in USD (since I already placed the order). :sweat_smile:

Hi there,

All Living.AI item price is US Dollars but if you ordered outside the US, The currency conversion will be handled automatically by your payment like a Credit Card, PayPal or any network using their exchange rate.

Have a wonderful day…Keep safe!

MINI_EMO

1 Like

Emo Robot Price is often listed in USD (United States Dollars), especially when sold internationally. However, the price may be presented in other currencies depending on the region or country where it is being sold. For the most accurate and current pricing information, it’s best to check the official website or authorized retailers of EMO in your specific location.

Hello, @johnjensen . . . the only authorized retailer is the official store on this web site. The price is in USD but you can use a currency converter to calculate what that will come out to in your own country currency.

If you see anyone other than this official web site selling EMO, it is either second hand or a scam.

2 Likes

True I have see alot of people buy Emo from other places and they were scammed lucky they got their Money back and they order one for the official living ai website and are happy with that

1 Like