Is EMO waterproof?

Is EMO waterproof? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m not going to be testing this one out, but I’m very certain that EMO is NOT waterproof, so I’d highly recommend not to put EMO anywhere near water.

2 Likes

@CrankCuffin
Why? sorry had to ask.
makes me think of Gremlins!!

3 Likes

What are gremlins? Im lost here

1 Like

While not inherently waterproof, he might be alright for a few splashes if you put him in a sealed zip-loc or something. Why do you ask?

Also, maybe google Gremlins and give it a watch.

I haven’t seen that movie in years . As I recall though getting them wet only caused the Gremlins to reproduce? They only changed and turned into evil little beasts if you fed them after midnight!

2 Likes

@CrankCuffin
In Gremlins the movie they had 3 rules:
Never feed after midnight :laser_1:
Keep away from the light :mad:
and dont get them wet :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2:
:heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2:
:heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2:
:heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2:

6 Likes

Im not really into movies but thanks for explaining

1 Like

@mandyrose19 ,
Yes, I think bright light only scared or startled them though? With the new firmware and app updates being released tomorrow, you’ll be able to put a gremlin face on your EMO if you want to once you get him. I have a couple other ideas in mind already to try!

Macfixer01

1 Like

@macfixer01 Yep they dont like ‘BRIGHT LIGHT’
3 months and am getting edgy now. We need a venting room on here where we can throw tantrums. Not at others but just while we are waiting for Emo :black_heart:

1 Like

LOL this subject moved away quickly from No EMO is not waterproof to Gremlins haha :rofl:. Now I need to sit down an watch that movie again, as @macfixer01 said it’s been ages since I watched it.

To confirm if you wet a gremlin they duplicate! haha If it were possible and EMO did that we’d have a lot of little robot monsters running around! :heart_2: haha

4 Likes