Is EMO App down today

Is anyone having a problem with the App today?

No problems here. Have you tried turning Emo of and on again? Nine times out of ten that solves any problem (app not connecting, Emo not having WiFi, freezing or not responding) I 've had in the past.

1 Like

No issues here as well. Everything is working fine on my end too. as @EMO_be mentioned, try powering down your EMO, resetting your phone / resetting your Wifi-Modem and then try again.

Also good here!
What is the problem on your end?

How do I turn EMO off because the app is stuck on finding EMO

Well I figured out how to shut EMO off manually and that fixed the problem. I’m so HAPPY :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I figured out how to shut EMO off manually and that fixed the problem. I’m so HAPPY!!

2 Likes

If voice commands work:
“Emo” … “Power off”

If voice commands don’t work either, hold Emo upside down while holding your finger on the touch sensor on top of his head.

Or you could use the left hole on top of his head (people call it the reset button, but I guess it’s more like an on/off switch).

I now see you figured it out already and the problem is solved, that’s great, I’m happy for you.

1 Like

Thank you!! I’m happy too and EMO is too

1 Like

Just sharing this again here just in case you need to know how to manually shut down EMO:

Glad all is working once again! :heart_1: :head: :skating: :mad: :surprised: