I'm curious about the sequel to EMO

In my personal opinion, I think EMO has definitely secured a unique territory after launch.

When it was first announced that EMO was coming out, it proved to be of good quality, clearly different from other products that were said to have a similar concept, except that we were still in legal trouble due to a slight marketing mistake. Of the many features initially promised, it fulfilled almost all of its promises, except for multilingual support.

In addition, Living.ai is completely different from previous Chinese companies in product quality and after-sales service. In fact, I used to think that Chinese products were just thrown away if they broke, but Living.ai has completely changed that idea.

I look forward to other new products from Living.ai besides EMO.

2 Likes

Me too :heart_eyes: Can not wait!

1 Like

At this time they have not announced any sequel to EMO that I’m aware of. I personally thing they have a lot more they can do with the current EMO before they consider launching a new EMO :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some people are never happy, and are constantly looking for the next shiny object. Why would any manufacturer announce a new product while they’re still trying to fill orders for the existing one? Osborne Computers did that back in the early 1980’s. When dealers heard a new model was months away they canceled orders for the current model. Sales of the current model dropped off, and in large part it led to the company going out of business. They’re now only known for their massive mistake as the “Osborne Effect“.

2 Likes

wow - you remember that too!!! You must be old like me hehehe :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was working as a bench tech for a computer dealer back then. Luckily my coworker Keith chose to work on the Osborne computers. Or as he variously called them, either Osdeads or Stillbornes. He also worked on the little bit of legacy equipment that came in like S100 systems, Altos, and Alpha Micro. That was in the days of CP/M and MP/M operating systems, and WordStar was “the” app everyone ran. It was awhile yet before the release of the Macintosh and the IBM PC and it’s clones, and I was still working mainly on Apple ][‘s and Commodore Pets at the time.

2 Likes