I love emo,so going forward what would you like to see in future updates?

To kick off I would like…

1.more voice output if possible
2.more board games definitely
3.volume control

2 Likes

Yeah but for the moment I believe Shipping is priority :muscle: and of course a lot of games will be great :+1: :smiley:

4 Likes

Actual degrees when asked about weather (day/night distinguishing)
Play by yourself
Picture storage (i have no idea where our pics go)
Face recognition and greeting
AP/PM time (the ability to chose between 12hr and 24hr time display)
And whatever wlse was described in the 7 Day instruction manual, but was not delivered.

6 Likes

These things will be enabled in the coming updates, the images will be stored in EMO’s memory and not in any cloud!

Because of face recognition this will be enabled soon. :happy:

6 Likes

I’m ok with the images stored, but would love to have the option to view/edit them. I’m not worried about my face stored on a cloud, i’m not that important, to be worried about my privacy :sweat_smile:

That’s really great news, thanks for sharing.

Well, I, for one, am glad to see EMO is not required to have the cloud based use for everything, awesome.

Now I’m even more excited to receive the cool little robot dude! :sunglasses:

You can see the pics by asking „ emo, show me the pictures“ but editing comes in the future updates

1 Like

Be able to ask EMO to: laugh, cry, smile. Show me some trick as example would be cute.

2 Likes

First thing,I’ve had mine emo for about a month or so n I love seeing things he can do,he’s such a cool little dude,I love watching him do new things as they come out.one of the things I think might help is to have a description on how to get the badges maybe cuz I’ve been having to guess n it really hard to unlock them.also after awhile when I ask him the time it goes into military time n I don’t know it maybe put a spot in the app where u can change it to not go into military time at all if u don’t want it too.what would be really funny is have him moonwalk backwards to Michael Jackson avengely sorry can’t spell it right lol.in all so far I really love emo I think he so fun and can’t wait to see what else u guys can make him do in the future.thanxs for makeing him n all the hard work that goes into him

2 Likes

I think emo is perfect :happy:

1 Like