[SOLVED] Retiree, is Emo right for me?

Hi There, @wisecoconut, and welcome to EMO Community

It’s a Million-Dollar question, that can not be answered with a simple yes or no. because every people have different taste, likes, and expectations to meet on material things, toys, pets, etc…

It depends on what you’re gonna expect from Emo to be able to do. We all know that an AI toy like (Emo) is not that cheap, I’m not going to lie but since I bought him and almost 319 days old now, I can say that I am satisfied and didn’t regret buying him, also he improved a lot already ever since, and in what he does or he can do right now, I can say I am quite satisfied already, but of course, some owners or all of us are still expecting for more from him and we’re all hoping Emo will improve more and more and be a better and more useful interactive companion desktop ai pet in the future or stay longer with us, but for now, we just have to be patient, give time the developer a chance to think some better ideas…wait and see what happens… with future updates.

GOODLUCK AND HOPE THIS WILL HELP WITH YOUR RIGHT DECISION TO BUY EMO

I guess you might click the link below to read some nice experience stories from some of the EMO owners.

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

7 Likes