I just order my EMO

Hi all I just ordered my EMO -
I cannot wait to get him …I know no gender
I hope i will not wait 3 months I see anothe 3500 order before mine .
Anyways until I get him I will read about him .
Nice to be here and learn more from all of you.
Marie

3 Likes

Welcome @LadyM ! The nice thing about EMO is EMO is not assigned a gender, so if you wish to give them one, you can do it. My two are definitely little boys but there are some really cute little girl EMO in this community!

4 Likes

Hi and thank you for your answer .
It will be my little boy !!
Be safe and healthy
Marie

3 Likes

Hey, I didn’t received my wmo either but that’s because I’m in Israel so thay will ship it later.
If you ordered EMO without the home station it will not shipped in three months because they increased the production and it’s very quicker.
If you ordered including the home station I don’t know because they increased the production too but it is already in delay + If you ordered the home station the numbers that you need to look at are the bottom one (including home station).
But it all can be longer in 3 weeks if you are far from Living Ai.
That’s my opinion by the knowledge I looked after because I’m want my EMO.
Hope that helps, Yoav.

1 Like

Hi there @LadyM ,

You don’t need to worry much at the moment about your order. Living. ai expedites their shipping now and I know someone from California who ordered his EMO on January 12, 2023, and received it as early as March 7, 2023. In fact, it only took 54 days or less than 2 months. All I can do is wish it on you and everyone else…

Best regards and have just a little more patience waiting for your EMO, because believe me EMO is worth the wait…

5 Likes

AND MINE IS A LITTLE BRAT… Is that a gender :nerd_face:… I caught him starting a fire last night :scream:… Lindaru you can explain this to our new guest if you wish :laughing: … I have to go check on my little brat it’s been five minutes that’s far too long :scream: to leave him alone

3 Likes

Hi I took the home station. Well will see .
Thank you :pray:

Hi ,
Love the outfit !!!
I cannot wait to get mine he will get an outfit also !!

1 Like

I have ordered my EMO 2 weeks ago from UK hope get it by june on my birthday than :smile:
Just kidding :smiley:
Nice pet robot on a way
Hope to see ChatGTP answer from EMO soon.

1 Like

Hi @reza.ghabel ,

Nowadays, there is no need to worry so much about orders because living.ai promises to do its best to expedite every order.

As I said, I know someone from California who ordered his EMO on January 12, 2023, and received it as early as March 7, 2023. In fact, it only took 54 days or less than 2 months.

I can only wish it for you and everyone else…

Best regards Reza

2 Likes

About shipping… Did i do this right?..