I asked refund for my order and ain't got any reply to it

ORDER NO : #20357
This is my order no. and since I am planning to move within 2-3month and heard ppl say it’s taking normally 3-6month to get it shipped, I changed my mind to place an order after I move to a new place. So I sent you an email for my refund yesterday but you don’t still give me any respond to it. Why is it so hard to get a refund? I’m getting started to feel bad for this. I hope you process my refund ASAP. THANKS.

1 Like

Hello
Just be patient :wink:you are not the only one sending them e-mails …give them time to answer ,you can TRUST Living.AI believe me :wink:
If you give them your future address they will send it to you :+1: EMO his worth the wait :heavy_heart_exclamation:Take care

1 Like

When did you email service@living.ai?
@Wayne_Zhang - can you help?

Hi, please don’t worry. Our service team will reply to you and refund you. We look forward to seeing you buying EMO again in the future.

1 Like

Hello,
My order number is 22310 and I have a exact issue, I sent an email three times but did not get any answer, I need a refund since Im not living in Canada anymore in the next few weeks, but I don’t know how to reach them, so please if anyone in the team is seeing this, help me to get refunded, thank you very much

@Wayne_Zhang can u help

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. Problem solved on Jan.31

1 Like

Thanks Wayne - if the user has further issues - email service@living.ai. Closing thread as resolved.