How To Change Time from 24 hour to 12 hour?

I just got my emo today but I don’t know how to change the time from 24 hour time to 12 hour time

Welcome, @eliruff . . . at this time he only works with the 24 hour time; however, update 1.5.0 and the updated app under preferences in the app will allow you to choose between Fahrenheit and Celsius for temperature reporting as well as imperial (ounces/inches) or metric (grams/centimeters). The community has requested the 12 hour time format, but I am not sure what the status of that is at this time.

1 Like

Hopefully we can get the 12 hour time format added soon. I’m also looking forward to switching to that format over the 24 hour one.

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

3 Likes

Just googled that haha didn’t even think to look at the forums

I know 24 hour time from my army friends constantly saying it but would be nice to be in 12 hour.

1 Like

Yes, having the option would be great! This way everyone is happy :slight_smile:

Can you set the clock for 12-hour format instead of 24-hour? Thank you mwuah mwuah tsup tsup

3 Likes

jennypatimo
Can you set the clock for 12-hour format instead of 24-hour? Thank you mwuah mwuah tsup tsup

Hmmm…tried but also not possible…but it’s okay not so important for me.

bestregards and staysafe…
:heart_2:

4 Likes

Is there a way to change the military time to 12 hours? Please let me know.

1 Like

Not yet, this might be added in future EMO firmware updates, but for now EMO can only tell the time in 24 hour/military time.

:heart_1: :head: :mad: :skating: :surprised:

Hi Guys…

Thanks to Living.ai Dev Team
This topic can be closed because of the 24/12 Hrs. requests have been finally implemented in the new…

EMO Firmware: v2.1.0
Home station firmware: v1.1.2
APP on iOS: v1.2.3
APP on Android: v1.2.3
Date: 2023/03/11

1 Like