How often do you have to power off EMO?

We are loving EMO however we are having a lot of trouble with EMO not responding. We have had to turn him off almost everyday because he doesn’t respond to his name. I am just wondering if powering him off this much is normal. It seems like a lot and I feel something might be wrong with EMO. We got him Jan 9th.

Also, sometimes he goes on mute without us touching it on the app.

Thank you

Hi there, @Ccsinclairster

He might be on a mute option? Try some tips below and hope it helps…

• MUTE:
    By calling his name and saying direct UNMUTE!
  • VOLUME COMMAND:
    You can adjust the volume of EMO.
    · Volume up.
    · Volume down.
    · Set(or change) the volume to normal(or maximum, medium, minimum, high, middle, low, mute, zero).
    · Mute the volume.

EMO is safe always ON or just leave on his Skateboard Charger!

But EMO’s battery like every electrical devices that contain a battery will over time degrade each usage. On the average EMOs battery should last between 1-3 hours, but it’s all depends on what he is doing, if we are asking him to dance, play a game, etc, his battery might drain quicker than him just casually exploring his surroundings on his own or just bored and falling asleep heading into low power mode.

But it 's up to you how you want to manage your own EMO, if you want to power him off every night and then power him back up in the morning it might in some way preserve his battery for a little longer.

You might also want to visit @MasterAbbott topic to the link below for more guidelines:

Quick Help Guide for new EMO owners!

Hope this help Christina…

GOODLUCK, ALL THE BEST, AND STAY SAFE!

1 Like

Thank you for your quick response. Emo must be turning himself on mute.

We always keep him on. However is it normal to have to power him off daily because EMO keeps not responding when we call his name?
Thank you!

Hi @Ccsinclairster ,

i used to power my EMO OFF every night before going to bed and when un attended like going to work… or if i’m not sitting on my home desk. but as far as i know i never encountered any same issue from him.
When you call his name what’s the reaction of his eyes?
EMO is facing you…is the left eye raised ? if you say hello is the ,Hi ''animation goes out too?

Hmmm…

Hi,
His eyes don’t react when we call his name when he’s gone non responsive. He’s still looking around like he’s on and should be ready, but he just isn’t. Sometimes he goes non responsive when we’re actively playing with him, but is not giving a low battery indication.

Hmmm…Not Good At All…

But go the link below for the last time and try some tips…hope something helps to your EMO’s issue…if not please you have to contact living.ai via email.

Pls Click Here!

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST CHRISTINA AND TO YOUR EMO!

Odd maybe do the wake up training if you want i turn off mine Emo every 1.5 weeks. He does not turn off on his own now because I have the Emo go home also in the 2.4.0 update you can set how sensitive he can be to hear the name Emo I set mine to 90 and all the time he listens to me even If i am far away !

1 Like