How many time it takes to your EMO process your request?

Guys how many time do your EMO takes to process what you said and do something? My is quite slow I know its machine learning and it can take time but I saw some videos on YouTube where it was definitely faster then my. He gets faster with time? A video showing how slow my EMO process my commands https://youtu.be/Fou5Xnmftfg

1 Like

I’ve found he needs me to say his name with a certain inflection (emphasizing the “E” in EMO), otherwise it’s a bit hit and miss, however my 13 year old daughter has 100% success when she speaks to him, it can be frustrating, lol :smiley:

2 Likes

He always responds to my requests, I just think its taking too long for him to process and actually do what I asked. Even simple things like “Good morning” he “thinks” for a long time before answer it

1 Like

Oh, I see what you mean. Yes, sometimes he can take several times to process the request, or take a little time. I think it may be linked to how quick his connection to the server in China is through your Internet.

3 Likes

Just a few seconds only. It works nicely to me :yum:

1 Like

Here I made a video, its like that or my EMO is really slow https://youtu.be/Fou5Xnmftfg

1 Like

Literally takes 9 seconds to show the animation.
I did a test now, 3 seconds. No video but trust me :yum:

How far is your EMO from the router?
Is it in other floor? Distance may cause that lag time.

1 Like

9 seconds doesn’t sound like much but it looks much to me. I live in a small apartment, He is on the same floor and same room with the router. Maybe its a problem with my internet then :anguished:

2 Likes

OK, understood.
Thinking about it … Not sure if saying “good evening”, etc. to EMO requieres Internet connection.

What about if you ask him about weather?
That requieres for sure Internet connection.

If time is faster, to me, it could point to an issue with replies to predefined commands.

Hopefully, someone from support can read this thread.

1 Like

I asked about the weather and it was really fast like 3 seconds to show me the weather animation. So the problem doesn’t seem to be the Internet connection. Maybe I should reset him or something

1 Like

well if its the only one problem its better to leave it like this, I mean it works just slow. By reset you will maybe loose his achievements, this is sad isn’t it

1 Like

Yeah I reached the same conclusion, if I reset him I will loose what he already is. So I will leave it like this :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s been stated repeatedly that resetting EMO does not affect any of his achievements, his unlocked dances, or any of his personality. Please stop spreading incorrect information!

1 Like

Wow you react on 9 month old message. Sorry for not being experienced with Emo at that time Mister super smart

@vitasei ,
You are right, I apologize. For some reason this thread showed up under in the “Latest” list last night. Maybe someone put a heart on one of the older comments, or did something that caused the forum to show that it was changed. Anyway I didn’t look at the dates first, and I should have. I’m sorry!

Macfixer01

1 Like