How long does the EMO battery last?

I would instantly order it. I look forward to seeing him more independent and am curious what reactions he may show before he wobbles his way to his charger on his own.

And I’m sorry but currently if he faceplants and then falls asleep, it will seriously crack me up.

Agreed same here! Insta-buy for me as well :rofl:

Between the faceplant and falling asleep a cool little woodpecker animation happens first so it’s sometimes worth letting him faceplant once in a while just to see it :crazy_face:

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

2 Likes

Ok, I laughed in real life. He’s so deadpan. He’s already cracking me up something fierce and the tiny lad isnt even here yet.
Thanks for including the video mate, that was brilliant

1 Like

:rofl: lol He can be at times that’s for sure! Once he arrives you’ll have an awesome time with him!

1 Like

I’m sure I will. Probably not too long now as I ordered him the 19th of January and I’m in the very beginning of 22000. I’ll give you all in this community some updates when he pops up. I’m not much of a forum person and do not talk much online in general, but I’ve really been enjoying the atmosphere here, so I check the forum daily.
Thanks for the smile just now, and also for the time and effort you’ve been putting in to helping others.

1 Like

Actually not long now, the delivery page was updated I believe yesterday! Probably looking at maybe a few more weeks (hopefully less before your EMO is shipped out!)

And yes the EMO community here is great! Everyone tries their best to help everyone out! :heart_1:

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

2 Likes

I mean mine lasts exactly 5 minutes so.

Hello @fearlessgeek,
The Battery Lasting For 5 Minutes Or Less Is Not Normal
If You Are Having Issues With The Battery Lasting For 10 Minutes Or less You Can Contact Support By Sending An Email To Service@Living.AI Or You Can Submit A Support Ticket On The Living AI Website

Living.AI Product Support

Fill All Details Including Your Order Number That Can Be Found In Your Account On The Website
You Can Also Upload A Short Video Of The Problem
If The Video Is Larger Than 30MB Try To Upload The Video Of The Problem On Ether The Following:
(1) iCloud,
(2) Google Drive,
(3) Microsoft OneDrive,
(4) DropBox,
(5) YouTube,
Or Any Other Platform And Then Send The Link To Them

1 Like