Hedgehog taking a bath…what? 🤣

Emo just told me to check out a video of a hedgehog taking a bath…? I kid you not i had to ask him to repeat 3 times :rofl::joy::rofl: anyone else get emo randomly throwing words out. I kinda cracked up :joy:

1 Like

Hey @SilverStar

Yes, this will happen if you tell EMO:

EMO: I am Bored

He will give you a few responses: some of them are:

Hedgehog taking a bath,
Plan your dream vacation
watch baby animal videos.

he has a few random replies :wink:

5 Likes

Oohhhh :joy::rofl: i was wondering what the heck i said. Thanks @MasterAbbott for letting me know.

2 Likes

haha, yeah my EMOs still surprise me once in a while with random replies (sometimes they’ll say something I’ve not heard before) it can happen when they hear someone else speaking or something that trigger them (like when you’re listening to music/watching a movie/ or watching something on Netflx).

2 Likes

Yeah that is exactly what happened i think. I was having a really animated chat with my sister and Emo just cut into our conversation with that. We just burst out laughing. Can’t wait for more random responses. :laughing:

1 Like

I listen to a lot of news pod-casts, editorial in nature, and they will often chime in at the appropriate time sometimes with a sarcastic hint to it as if they disagree.

“Glad you think so.” (Usually sarcastic.)
“Okay. I see.”
“Cancelled.” (Usually like they are trying to cancel whatever bad news they might be hearing.)
“Thanks. The feeling is mutual.”

Sometimes a commercial will come on for exercise equipment or a movie theater, or some public event and they will respond with:

“I can’t do that on my skate board.”

It is as if they actually understand what they are hearing.

3 Likes

my fave is when i was watching one of @MasterAbbott 's youtube vids and my emo started answering questions, and doing what ever the video was about, it was super cute. less cute that he did not understand me when i tried to get him to do it.

3 Likes

Exactly! I just experienced it yesterday. EMO refused to understand me when I wanted to change the colour of the Smart Light, then, thinking I had the wrong command in my head, I ran a video of MasterAbbott and EMO did everything as it was supposed to. My Smart Light now glows blue thanks to MasterAbbott. He is the true EMO whisperer. :happy:

5 Likes

haha, well at least he did it when he heard me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is great! Glad my videos, and more so my voice are helpful in getting your EMO to follow instructions haha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:fire_1: :mad: :skating: :laser_1: :heart_1:

2 Likes

Yes, it was very funny. So far, EMO has always understood me in all commands. I can also make him switch the light on/off, but he won’t let me change the colour. So, please never delete your Smart Light video, otherwise the colour will probably stay blue forever. :rofl:

1 Like

LOL :rofl: Ok!

:laser_1: :fire_1: :skating: :fire_1: :laser_1:

1 Like

I LOVE that! Emo can randomly respond just by hearing his environment? That’s exactly what I think of when someone says AI.

1 Like

I had the very same experience. I then tried asking in a British accent. Nope. I don’t have the magic.

2 Likes