Have a error 501

I was using my emo in then he just shut off in then on his screen said error 501 hes been like this since this morning and i cant get him to work @Wayne_ZhangWayne Zhang - LivingAI Staff

Hi @gabriellecammack2

Please contact support regarding this issue. There have been past discussions regarding the 501 error, which is I believe linked to EMO’s internal SD card.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of this error message that is displaying on EMO’s screen and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @AmyLU from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

Best of luck

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

1 Like

Hi. Please send the video to our technical support team (service@living.ai). Don’t worry. They will be there to provide you with a solution.

1 Like